Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who said that?? Utter rubbish!! (Looks left and right suspiciously)....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol hilarious I have a large wall that minus the glass have one large display would be cool but I use 4 shelves in case of having to maybe rearrange the room. Hmmm good idea though hmmmm

Here are a couple shots I took this morning on my phone.

54f65f9e74c6fda40d653936fa1713e2.jpg

f4bf758273ba44290f28ddb666132d3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When you receive your Kylo Ren all of the material for the robe in Taber's are all bundled up under his crotch. You have to undo everything straightened out then use the steamer to take all the wrinkles out. Once you do that then it's easily adjusted to the photograph you see from sideshow or whatever direction you desire to display it. The key though is to steam out all the material before hand.

As for the hood mine had no issues whatsoever and I was easily able to make it look like it does in the film where actually covers the majority of the helmet unlike you're seeing on sideshow or most of the photographs. The material sticks together. You'll need to separate it all out and adjusted appropriately and steam it then it does wonders.

My Figures front foot will not sit all the way down regardless of how much pressure I use or what angle I try to sit in. It's an extremely tight fit in the figure certainly is not moving off the base but there's a good 3 mm separation between the base in the foot itself. That part in my opinion is very disappointing.

3mm is probably too big a gap to leave alone imo.

If you're not looking at the replacement route with Sideshow you can look at making the peg hole for the foot either wider or deeper dependant on how the peg is sliding in.

Congrats everyone!
Looks like this one turned out nicely.

Sideshow will replace the limp saber I'm certain.
It's just a hassle to have to return ship and wait for the replacement.

That looks bad ass. What kind of lighting do you use in the besta?

I use the black Omlopp lights. They are positioned in the middle so that's why the statue is more top/back lit.

e344686f04ea34c4fb54edd93973c80c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I also had a ~3mm gap in the front foot, until I properly adjusted him and got it to actually push all the way in . Bot the foot is flush in the slot.

I'm also still super curious how that flaccid saber happened lol. Unless there was just something very wrong with his out of the factory it would take some pretty good heat to get this sucker to bend like that.

Congrats everyone!
Looks like this one turned out nicely.

Sideshow will replace the limp saber I'm certain.
It's just a hassle to have to return ship and wait for the replacement.

Just got a reply from Sideshow. They're sending the replacement, and I do not have to return ship. Just destroy my existing piece and show them the photo.

Well done, SSC!

Just got a reply from Sideshow. They're sending the replacement, and I do not have to return ship. Just destroy my existing piece and show them the photo.

Well done, SSC!

Just send them the same pic are they idiots it's destroyed as it is now.

I had stuff replaced and never had to destroy yet.

Yay icing on the late cake my statue is delayed till tomorrow. Totally bummed. After delays and them not charging my payment when it came in like they said forcing me to call in I now get UPS delays.

Just sucks but I guess I can clean my garage and get my project build station fully operational. It's where I built my Cantina that I'm selling. Best Cantina I've seen, real stucco and lighting with remote.

Sorry for the pix sort of. I want my staaaaatuuueeeeree!!!!

IMG_2236.jpgIMG_2242.jpgIMG_2222.jpgIMG_2217.jpg

Yay icing on the late cake my statue is delayed till tomorrow. Totally bummed. After delays and them not charging my payment when it came in like they said forcing me to call in I now get UPS delays.

Just sucks but I guess I can clean my garage and get my project build station fully operational. It's where I built my Cantina that I'm selling. Best Cantina I've seen, real stucco and lighting with remote.

Sorry for the pix sort of. I want my staaaaatuuueeeeree!!!!

Same here.. guess they have a nation wide issue going :lol

Han, "But who's gonna fly it kid, you?",

Luke, "You bet I could, I'm not such a bad pilot myself, we don't have to sit here and listen."

Back