Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really appreciate all the kind feedback guys !!! :)

@abnpredator, depends on what you collection looks like and what might fit in better.. I have a helmet and the statue.. I would keep the statue ;) Just because I favor stautes over helmet.. so its more a bias opinion

This is going to definitely need some time getting that robe to look just right, but this one turned out fantastic in my opinion. Now I'm going to spend the rest of the day trying to get that robe right and moving things around so they fit better.
DSCN2017.jpgDSCN2015.jpgDSCN2012.jpg

I have mine in a besta under my Kylo saber and Anovos helmet. I'll snag a picture when I get a chance

Ok so I'm doing the I just spun around look. I only just started on the right side of the pic. Got it going as you can see it swinging out and then the left side of the pix will be swinging around the the front more or less. I semi messed with the hood and back and it will confirm nicely when done. The left side of the photo will finish off the spinning look I'm giving him and then I have a little surprise for the final reveal if all goes as planned.

Personally I'm happy with the start. Not looking to do the drape look or coming forward look it's gonna be I spun around to kick yo arse look. Flying capes all around.

I do know some areas still need more rounding so gear not I'm a professional.... er ok I'm not but it may look like I am when it's all rounded and finished. Hmmm maybe I'll stick toothpicks in there to help it fly up. Lol
IMG_2834.jpgIMG_2835.jpg

Ok so I'm doing the I just spun around look. I only just started on the right side of the pic. Got it going as you can see it swinging out and then the left side of the pix will be swinging around the the front more or less. I semi messed with the hood and back and it will confirm nicely when done. The left side of the photo will finish off the spinning look I'm giving him and then I have a little surprise for the final reveal if all goes as planned.

Personally I'm happy with the start. Not looking to do the drape look or coming forward look it's gonna be I spun around to kick yo arse look. Flying capes all around.

I do know some areas still need more rounding so gear not I'm a professional.... er ok I'm not but it may look like I am when it's all rounded and finished. Hmmm maybe I'll stick toothpicks in there to help it fly up. Lol
View attachment 336098View attachment 336099

Wow, nice job with the pose. Digging how you got that effect!

Back