Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the biggest mistake Lucas made was starting the first movie with an 8 yr old Darth Vader, there was no need for that... should've started the series with the timeline closer to the clone wars... but we are :horse

before we stray too far off topic, here's how I have Kylo displayed for now until my Darth Maul PF and IS Vader arrive :)

View attachment 333711

This picture really helps show the scale of Kylo. Should be an impressive statue in-hand.

Should give just as much credit to his ex-wife ;P

Man that's harsh. Wtf with you people I praise the man who gave me star wars. Even if the first two prepeuls were not that good. Because I really dislike Abrams movies I can not recall any movie of his that I liked. In my opinion he ruined this last star wars! However, I still respect him and his creative style. But to each their own and I am glad another director is taking over the helm!

Man that's harsh. Wtf with you people I praise the man who gave me star wars. Even if the first two prepeuls were not that good. Because I really dislike Abrams movies I can not recall any movie of his that I liked. In my opinion he ruined this last star wars! However, I still respect him and his creative style. But to each their own and I am glad another director is taking over the helm!

Lol this place is where sanity goes to die.

"....Gungans...Goongas...Gungans....Goongas.... It's gonna be great....It's gonna be great...."
:)

Rogue 1 I liked FA was just ok. FA gets auto love since it was the first movie in forever and so there you go.

Additionally the lady in charge at Disney is a known feminist hence Rey and Jyn. Having a female lead is just fine but when It's 2 in a row lol and I love all the defendants saying how it smashed all the records and males can go fly a kite oh wow it could of been 2 turds fighting and it would if broke records.

Let's see shall we. 34 years of fan build up including population growth couple with exploded ticket costs and as if it needed the Disney machine and people want to point to the box office lol add to that today's world of look at me look at me I saw Star Wars, heck my boss went and was sleeping through it and my point is she's not a fan she just went for business purposes so that's just one person I know inflating sales so how many millions just went to go.

I never buy into the box office stuff nor critics. We all here are clearly fans and real fans so that's why you have us debating even the prequels as better than the FA while 75% of FA watchers are like uh episode what?

images.jpg

Man this thread has devolved into a pissing match... let's get back on topic :)

IMG_1312.JPG

:clap

weird request...but does anyone have the 1/6 Kylo they can place next to the statue for a comparison :]

Man this thread has devolved into a pissing match... let's get back on topic :)

View attachment 333893

Just an amazing piece, it is tempting to get the new vader and boba fett so it goes right with kylo, but I will stick with the current PF's. Cannot wait to get myn ordered next month

a37fa97bbd59add373c091f86a856b7c.jpg
6e5ac2ea120c42352d800a169f82dabd.jpg
aff6194d1b34e2cf702735c8db36fd16.jpg
ecbf9c5fc5614977f7d1974cc2487af0.jpg

There's the side by side for ya.

It is tempting to get the new Vader so it does look right next to Kylo

I'm not a fan of mixed media, typically prefer full sculpt but capes and cloaks work well with mixed media in this case... I draw the line at the skin tight pajama suits :(

Just received Kylo in the mail let me tell you the pieces phenomenal the waste is definitely not too small it's right perfectly proportioned but I will tell you that the tabard are a pain in the butt!

anyone else having a problem trying to get that front foot to sit all the way down and it's Peg? For some reason my won't go down all the way in is driving me nuts.

2 more days 2 more days 2 more days but I still haven't done my special display but I have to wait to measure arghh.

Back