Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot. I only just started so when it's done it should be in motion even more. Gotta get his left side done first and work his right side.

I found while maybe not as noticed due to it being in the back but the upper has some flexibility. I'm planning to push it back a little more on the bottom and when I do the forward side on his right I gotta be careful so it's looking right.

I also noticed it can take some force no pun intended. I'm not that sure them sewingbthe hood on the top back allows for the right sag although maybe it's movie accurate.

One thing I'll say for a tip I guess is the robe twists a little at the waist so use it.

Anyhow I hope to have it finished by next week and yes I'm that busy and it takes me that long lol lots of testing.

Man I hope I can get this display idea added to it. You should like it.

I wonder if SS would release Kylo of TLJ. It would be weird if the only difference between the two is with the helmet on and off since Kylo had smashed it already in the teaser but we would know the whole picture till the end of year. All I wanna say is I won't buy the Kylo PF of TFA if the helmet on and the portrait are not included as swap-out heads.
kylo tlj.jpg

I wonder if SS would release Kylo of TLJ. It would be weird if the only difference between the two is with the helmet on and off since Kylo had smashed it already in the teaser but we would know the whole picture till the end of year. All I wanna say is I won't buy the Kylo PF of TFA if the helmet on and the portrait are not included as swap-out heads.
View attachment 336215

You must mean the Kylo TLJ PF since the Kylo TFA has already been on sale for over a year and is on my shelf and only has the helmet.

Not sure why he even needs a helmet now in the movie but I'd not be shocked if he did ant wearing a helmet ala facetime for the actor or he makes a new one that is a Vaderlike design but a onepiece.

Phastro can I fly you here to arrange my cloak? lol

Lol thanks but I have barely started mine yet. I can't wait to see just how far I can manipulate it for the big spin effect.

I'll raise it up over his waist lol just kidding I did notice with everything in black it tends to hide it's depth and in person look.

Hoping to get done ASAP I'll put him on a spin platform and videotape it. I can't give an instructional I am no professional poser. By the time it's done I'll be saying uh yeah so to do this I uh I uh well I can't actually remember how I did that.

So how does this stack up to the current Vader? I'm considering getting one of them. I'm leaning this direction because I like the design, but Vader is Vader, and I need one in my collection.

View attachment 336215

His outfit is different in TLJ. Different enough to warrant a new statue. Helmet is about the same. But doesn't get worn near as much, my bet would be on a unhelmeted TLJ Kylo ;)

His costume leaked a while back but the BF2 site gives us a better look

Basically just dropped the outter robes and wears the under tunic with a very vader looking cape.

Honestly, Kylo is one character that doesn't need an unmasked COH LOL!!!

So... $460 with free shipping would have to be cause to pull the trigger on the Kylo EX right? ($110 in reward points thanks to the bonus points given)

In the middle of rearranging stuff to make room for additional stuff coming so just some quick and dirty pictures.

Also need to switch to bar lighting. For other things it's fine but puck lights put a big ol spot light on anything black and shiny.

Having a really tough time posing his outfit. Hood wasn't bad but the rest of the outfit is proving tough. Main reason is I'm afraid to overdue it and snap the wires because of too much bending and stress.

Ok so I had to go upstairs to measure my Cantina so I can enlarge it just a few inches on my next build so I continued to mess with my statue. If you saw my earlier post you will know I'm doing an action spin pose and I've found a few neat tricks to help me along.

Just know this is not done yet on the cape/robe and I have yet to do the top as well.

IMG_2894.jpgIMG_2895.jpgIMG_2896.jpgIMG_2898.jpgIMG_2899.jpg

That's incredible. Good job! How strong is that wire? I am worried to snap it if I play with it too long...

Back