• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kurgan wanted....modern version...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarkArtist81 said:
As for me... I can't wait!! :chew :chew :chew

You'll like it man, for all the bashing it got its still a damn cool figure. And it keeps the heart warm as we wait for the inevitable Medieval Kurgan... oh snap! Did I just hijack a thread :monkey3

Thanks and congrats again DA. :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

If nobody here wants my Kurgan for $125, I'll likely end up
listing him on Ebay starting at .01 with no reserve, so he
still may end up being a good deal for somebody, but it'd just
end up whereever the market decides the price should be.

Damn Predator Exc. AND Gen. Grievous Exc. are killin' me! :google

JS :monkey5

No problem at all DR! :chew

I'm just glad DA got a great deal on the Kurgan he wanted
and that was GREAT of you to help him out like that. Kudos!

Mine'll go to a good home soon one way or the other.

JS :)

You guys are BOTH super cool in my book for coming to a fellow freaks aid when he doubted his abilities to acquire one of his grails... You are heroes forever in my mind. :D

Damn. Wish I had seen this thread earlier DA81. I'd have parted with mine for almost no $ at all. Gotta read the whole forum more often. :(

Ironman1188 said:
Damn. Wish I had seen this thread earlier DA81. I'd have parted with mine for almost no $ at all. Gotta read the whole forum more often. :(

Thanks Ironman!! I actually might be willing to take it off your hands anyway if you want to let him go...

I want an extra to try out some custom work... :naughty

DarkArtist81 said:
Thanks Ironman!! I actually might be willing to take it off your hands anyway if you want to let him go...

I want an extra to try out some custom work... :naughty

email me.
:maul

hey i've been looking for a Kurgan for ages. i'm wanting to do a custom Ramirez too. anyway Ironman, if u decide to sell, i'd love a shot at it. thanks:monkey5

Mookeylama said:
aw come on DA. u already had someone sell u a Kurgan for just the shipping cost. share the luv bro!

I'm sorry Mookeylama... If I would've known prior, I would have let it go no problem! At least JS still has one listed on Ebay that I have been outbid on!..

:D

well tell Ironman that ur gonna let me have it. he hasn't shipped it yet, and unless u paid w/ Paypal he hasn't recieved payment yet. even if u paid w/ PP he can refund for free! remember how it felt when someone hooked u up w/ a cheap Kurgan? well here's ur chance to fulfill the karmic cycle and return the blessing. bring balance to the universe! :D

A Kurgan show's no pity!!!​
Anyway, he's gotta make a custom Medieval Kurgan for our glorious Crusade. The needs of the many outweight that of the few, etc. ect...

tru dat! i'd love to see an Origins Kurg so good luck on him. i'm planning to do a Custom Origins Kurgan too but i'm gonna use a 14" Jason body (got him boxed for about $15 on ebay) and the Frontline Kurgan sculpt (or possibly a different one). no sense wasting the normal Kugan's clothes.:D

Last edited:
Mookeylama said:
tru dat! i'd love to see an Origins Kurg so good luck on him. i'm planning to do a Custom Origins Kurgan too but i'm gonna use a 14" Jason body (got him boxed for about $15 on ebay) and the Frontline Kurgan sculpt (or possibly a different one). no sense wasting the normal Kugan's clothes.:D

A fellow board member has the Exclusive Connor and Kurgan for sale in the Sale section at a very good price. And... there is an interesting little bonus!!! :chew :chew :chew

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9764

Back