Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

Your repaints are looking good. I would like to see them in bright light however.

Lobox-Glad you like the Blade sculpt, I can't wait to paint it later on down the road :)
Thanks Chris- Yours is still my fav to date.
Jose- Sorry to hear you missed it :-(, but there will be more later on from my own collection, Including a Bruce Lee :)
Shannon- I hate getting sniped! haha thanks for bidding and hoping I get good cash for it.
Small Studios- Thanks a ton, you can see some of my earlier work taken in brighter lighting throughout my thread, I sort of wanted to take some more mood setting pics, most of the time i'm in a rush, but I'll make sure to show the next ones in both lights :)

Lobox-Glad you like the Blade sculpt, I can't wait to paint it later on down the road :)
Thanks Chris- Yours is still my fav to date.
Jose- Sorry to hear you missed it :-(, but there will be more later on from my own collection, Including a Bruce Lee :)
Shannon- I hate getting sniped! haha thanks for bidding and hoping I get good cash for it.
Small Studios- Thanks a ton, you can see some of my earlier work taken in brighter lighting throughout my thread, I sort of wanted to take some more mood setting pics, most of the time i'm in a rush, but I'll make sure to show the next ones in both lights :)

My friend I can't wait is almost Feb.:monkey5

Hey Kuato, I sent you PM. Let me know if you do that. Thanks buddy!

:D

Well since I haven't had time to take pictures of the recent Joker i've completed for MWNN i thought I'd post an old pic of an Enterbay GOD repaint I did since he'll be going up for auction soon. I will be answering all my pm's right now, sorry for the full inbox.

Before
Picture_2412_2_.jpg

After
Picture_2442.jpg

Picture_2440.jpg

Picture_2444.jpg

Thanks Josh, by the way I went to work today and your package was waiting for me, Thanks again man :)

Well since I haven't had time to take pictures of the recent Joker i've completed for MWNN i thought I'd post an old pic of an Enterbay GOD repaint I did since he'll be going up for auction soon. I will be answering all my pm's right now, sorry for the full inbox.

Before
Picture_2412_2_.jpg

After
Picture_2442.jpg

Picture_2440.jpg

Picture_2444.jpg

This is what ive been waiting to see,because the sculpt is really bad but you made it look much better Chris.

Thanks Rock!
SS- Yes, eyes can look in different directions, comes with the pair which you can take the hair off and switch them.

Chris

Chris, tried sending a PM again and no luck ... box is full. Could you please let me have an email address or something so I can get you my shipping address so I can get my heads?

Thanks!

Kuato, I know you said before you use Acetone to strip off paint, but if I remember you said you don't use it on Hot Toys cause it may cause it some harm. So I guess my question here is, what do you use to strip paint off Hot Toys Sculpts? Also what "technic" do you do to remove it, as in using your hands, a cloth, a sponge etc. Thanks.

thanx 4 the link to the blood diamond fig. nice paintup you did.

Hey kuato, do u have any time soon to do any re-paint jobs?? and also, do u have any of ur own sculpts for sale etc?? which 1s if so, im esp interested in a bruce willis frm die hard 1/2 (with hair) and dh4 (bald).

Back