Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

Excellent paint jobs Chris! :chew

Thanks Jack!, I wouldn't have gone through with all the mods if it weren't for you and Feng making this head available. Hope there are more to come.
Thank you HIcks-glad you take the time to check out my work. :D

Thanks Ian! I have a Drake from PS3 game Uncharted in the works. I"m gonna try that dirty look on him.

Hey guys here is a fresh commission paint job of Anakin, done to be Darth Vader with Sith eyes, its my first attempt and am still wondering if i should redo it.
Picture_848_2_.jpg

Picture_853.jpg

this is great stuff man , I would love to see anything else if you have it.
If its there share it please. :D

Thanks man, I'm looking to post your finished sculpt soon, like tomorrow :)

( makes giddly excited noise )

""Eeeeeheheheheheheheheeheheh """ !!!! .

( Then screams like a little girl , runs into the kitchen and runs back out for no apparent reason. )

I cannot wait and the cash is still waiting , been saving it for this bad boy.

Be sure to post up pics as soon as you can , but don't rush it ! :lol:lol.
Thanks again for this , much appreciated man !.

Tay :rock

Hey guys here is a fresh commission paint job of Anakin, done to be Darth Vader with Sith eyes, its my first attempt and am still wondering if i should redo it.
Picture_848_2_.jpg

Picture_853.jpg

the face looks ++++ing top notch!! :chew. the hair could use a little "defining". looks like one solid colour atm, but its probably the lighting.

super nice work! I really like the way you paint eyes, they look amazing.

Anakin looks great! :rock The best eyes I've ever seen. They could be a bit more yellow but other than that an awesome job.

the face looks ++++ing top notch!! :chew. the hair could use a little "defining". looks like one solid colour atm, but its probably the lighting.

Thanks for commenting and noticing, it is indeed the lighting, I have placed highlights and dark streaks just the lighting was dark up top.

Die- Thank you very much

Coco- Thank you very much for the constructive criticism, you are very right, I'll definately remember that next time i repaint a sith.

Chris
P.S. I thought this pick would show the hair but guess i need to take it in my light box

Last edited:

Here is the Van Damme I did for uscmhicks,

Picture_858_2_.jpg

Gave him a Fade on the sides
Picture_861.jpg

Eyes close up, fairly close to his eye color
Picture_865.jpg

holy crap ! thats awesome work man ! :D.
Err... I will shoot you a pm.
Great stuff!! :rock

you sure know how to do realistic eyes.Awesome.

I love how the lump is on his head thats awesome.
You know he was the inspiration for the mortal kombat character " Johnny Cage ". Shame he didn't play him in the movie . :lol

I love how the lump is on his head thats awesome.
You know he was the inspiration for the mortal kombat character " Johnny Cage ". Shame he didn't play him in the movie . :lol

Yep, he's got that signature lump haha. And wow i didn't know that, your right it would have been cool if he played him.

this guy is awesome to work with and his sculpts are very impressive and his prices rock ! :rock
Highly recommended !! :D:rock

Back