Statue Kratos on Throne Exclusive-Gaming heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to their FB page this has been delayed slightly for the US. Apparently the shipping carrier they thought they would use won't ship a package this large. So they're looking into other carriers. They're trying to find one that will be inexpensive. Whoops. That's a rookie move. Not researching shipping carriers? Hopefully they don't pass the potential increased shipping costs down to customers.

I am quite sure customers are being charged quite a lot for the shipping of this piece already! So it will absolutely not affect buyers of this piece. Talk about not having everything organised is s bit frustrating.

I wouldnt mind paying $25 more...i mean...its only that big but its also heavy, it might be a rookie mistakes yes but i want my statue now lol..more than that then yes i would ha e a problem

I got the letter that said they need to find another way to ship it.
Would be odd to see a company say it's more than we thought. Could you give us more money?

Yeah i was asking also the differnce in shipping compare to what they asked for...they told me they charging them $200 +...so i was ...yeah i better wait...they should use some difference from the money of the statue toward the shipping lol

My boss told me if they are going to take longer she could use one of our accounts for shipping that way i could have it faster and i can focus more on my work lol

Acording to them shipping this piece to Australia is A$400! I did the estimate on the website and it was infact A$400 just to ship it. So if they are gonna charge even more ? I wonder what the difference will be with shipping from Sideshow

It is still being shipped via FedEx and should be released by Wednesday latest and we estimate the statue should reach you within 3-5 working days but that always depends on the courier themselves. Thank you for your patience.

I get mine tomorrow

Box is 50 lbs

I'll make video review and unboxing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back