Statue Kratos on Throne Exclusive-Gaming heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow im loving the regular version even more than before. I think the slight problem with the ES is Kratos gets lost in the chair without enough contrast between the 2, I know pictures don't do it justice

I get mine tomorrow

Box is 50 lbs

I'll make video review and unboxing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow...lucky you..where you located at?!...and once you make the video can you please post it in here lol thank you

Wow...lucky you..where you located at?!...and once you make the video can you please post it in here lol thank you

I'm in Utah.

Yes I will post pics and video here

Comparison against bust and lunging

1b609641cddd0d19f0452fb23ba2e282.jpg
d511593d1083ad65c9012521caaf43cc.jpg

Beyond epic guys

Paint is great sculpt amazing. Huge presence. Box was like a fridge. Biggest box I have see. And I have had some massive boxes.

It's an amazing statue for sure. Love it

Looks amazing!!, congrats...what number were you?! ...also in one of the emails i sent to gaming heads i was suggesting kratos with icarus wings and attacking with the blades lol...they were kind enough responding they will take it in consideration

Wow nice pics. Does look amazing a lot better than I thought it would. Is it heavy, does not look hollow at all

I'm confused a little. To ship the Exclusive statue to Australia it costs $200 and to ship the regular addition to Australia it costs $355 huh is it packaged differently or maybe a different courier for the regular one?

Back