Statue Kratos on Throne Exclusive-Gaming heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up canceling the EX version and planning on getting regular version down the road. Don't have room for many Kratos statues and want him in his classic look. Congrats to those getting the EX soon and look forward to more pics.

These delays are getting super annoying. Do you think they have any impact on the final result of the product's quality or is it probably just logistical things at this point?

It's weird that I've seen the statue in-hand from one person in Asia all this time. Nobody else seems to have gotten it, even in that region.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

As I've been waiting for this I've been more tempted to pick up the big 1/3 statue...but I'd want to have someone paid to it better so it becomes a very expensive project.

These delays are getting super annoying. Do you think they have any impact on the final result of the product's quality or is it probably just logistical things at this point?

It's weird that I've seen the statue in-hand from one person in Asia all this time. Nobody else seems to have gotten it, even in that region.

Yeah, that was lame.... ****** pics, no one else, and nothing since then. That [assumed] employee (or friend of) should be fired LOL :D

My Kratos on Throne armored waitlist converted. I also bought the 1/3 Kratos a couple of weeks ago when the plastation gear store had a 20% off sale for the E3 event. I think I got #155.

Yeah, that was lame.... ****** pics, no one else, and nothing since then. That [assumed] employee (or friend of) should be fired LOL :D

Very strange indeed. I have seen naff all of this statue up close. Very worrying I must say. But if the delay is this long it might turn out ok in the end who knows?

My Kratos on Throne armored waitlist converted. I also bought the 1/3 Kratos a couple of weeks ago when the plastation gear store had a 20% off sale for the E3 event. I think I got #155.
How do you like the 1/3 statue?

278efc47fc6a67c4d6cc4f81f30f4272.jpg

cb01273a3a29cdc56b0c9c48335dbd53.jpg

Not mine just yet. That's from Gaming Heads Facebook but I am happy with the final result

On monday they will charge me for this and they already received in the G.H. warehouse. ..so soon they will ship it

Back