Kotobukiya's Colossus Fine Art Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Major Congrats on Koto Colossus, JPSarri, Enjoyed the Video and Informative Synopsis, Excellent Post my Friend

He does fit in well with the Bowen Scale, I will be glad when Bowen does another Colossus, "fingers crossed" maybe bigger than the original and the Koto but within scale

Thanks, Colossus! I am really happy with it. I will definitely add the Bowen some day and if Randy decides to create another one, I will pull the trigger in a heartbeat. :)

Thanks, Colossus! I am really happy with it. I will definitely add the Bowen some day and if Randy decides to create another one, I will pull the trigger in a heartbeat. :)

Well from what I gleaned about a year ago over ay Bowen, it was being thrown around, hopefully they are just trying to find the right pose, because they are not short of Talent, since some of the classic ones have been used like the Fastball and the one based on the cover of the Origins of Colossus but you know there are alot more out there, keep up the good job on your reviews my Friend.

Be Cool
Al

Back