Kotobukiya's Colossus Fine Art Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Martin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just added this to the Cool Toy Review Photo Archive...

22.jpg

akira10 they do have a gambit on PO now. looks great. I just got the Cable fine art statue and I gotta say im impressed at the size and paint app on it. I will definitely be picking up more pieces from this company. next up.... the Rulk :rock2

Why did you list this as being the fifth member of the Danger Room line when he's only the third? It's nit-picky, but Rogue and Sabretooth were cancelled, leaving the line with only Wolvie and Psylocke

If I remember correctly they increased the price on this one to accommodate the increased production cost to produce the crome finish. They later told us the factory could not produce the crome finish, but the price remained the same
Nice sculpt though.

If I remember correctly they increased the price on this one to accommodate the increased production cost to produce the crome finish. They later told us the factory could not produce the crome finish, but the price remained the same
Nice sculpt though.

Got to love the increase in price with nothing to show for that increase.

Nice sculpt though.

that's a bit salty

I love the dynamic pose and also have this on pre-order.
It's a shame they couldn't chrome it> as a result BD's Colossus rules, and Sideshow's maquette is just plain awful.

Nice sculpt though.

Didn't know about this but it doesn't surprise me at all...

Anyway, and although I must admit this one looks really nice, I find Koto's statues quite overpriced for what you get: A 1:6 scale figure with, more often than not, crappy paint apps.

Wait, or was that Bowen? :p

Nice review and nice pics! The statue looks really well done. I guess I'm about 2 years late though lol. $400+ is a bit too pricey for me otherwise I'd go after it.

Nice review and nice pics! The statue looks really well done. I guess I'm about 2 years late though lol. $400+ is a bit too pricey for me otherwise I'd go after it.

Thanks!

I'm shocked at how much this statue has appreciated in cost. It's nuts! I hope you find a reasonably priced one at some point in the future.

Back