Kotobukiya X-MEN ArtFx+ is Coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They seem ok but both pieces I've got from them, which were both EE exclusives, came damaged or with obvious paint touchups (a Spock riding a whale and a Batman Black & White statue). The black and white was a daily deal so im concerned about the stock they use for that. Though the Art FX line is good quality for the price - as long as they haven't opened it you should be good.

I'm loving Magneto
5ce51941625bcb88fbdc4a7b6aee1081.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

They seem ok but both pieces I've got from them, which were both EE exclusives, came damaged or with obvious paint touchups (a Spock riding a whale and a Batman Black & White statue). The black and white was a daily deal so im concerned about the stock they use for that. Though the Art FX line is good quality for the price - as long as they haven't opened it you should be good.
Thanks Scroopy I ordered it. Thanks for your input

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Wow that's very neat I would have figured if they were to do a variant it would be traditional red/purple

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think why they went with white is because of this line's focus on "Marvel Now" which was the 2012 soft reboot of the entire Marvel publishing line. This marvel heroes profile is handy cause I wasn't sure when exactly he donned it Costume_Magneto_allnewmarvelnow_white.jpg

I bought White Emma off ebay, along with Beast. I am still on the fence about which Magneto to get. Anyone have the full team with both versions of Emma and Magneto? I want to see how the each version looks. Thanks!

I have both of both... can post pics for you next week when I'm back in town. Frankly Mags is really impressive. No regrets getting both.

Loving this line and so is my wallet lol not as nice as statues but are very well done and price is good...I have everyone so far expect for rouge and wolverine...waiting for them to ship out....magik came out really nice

I have both of both... can post pics for you next week when I'm back in town. Frankly Mags is really impressive. No regrets getting both.

That would be really cool if you would take pics for me. I would appreciate it! I may wait on Magneto until I see your pics....and I may just get Cyclops and Magik. I have Rogue on pre-order at the local comic shop.

That would be really cool if you would take pics for me. I would appreciate it! I may wait on Magneto until I see your pics....and I may just get Cyclops and Magik. I have Rogue on pre-order at the local comic shop.

Sorry it took so long...

28909489176_d95ed91475_b.jpg

28909489746_2e4c776343_b.jpg

28909491056_8150169a8f_b.jpg

28836766702_14586090f7_b.jpg

Back