Kotobukiya X-MEN ArtFx+ is Coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must own this... I'm not big on statues or magneto, but this is just magnificent.

I have no order info to post, so if anyone knows where to order this, please share.

Kotobukiya-X-Men-Magneto-ARTFX+-Statue-2016-e1435808810789.jpg
Back-of-2016-Kotobukiya-ARTFX-Magneto-Statue-e1435808710805.jpg
Kotobukiya-Magneto-ARTFX+-Statue-e1435808689168.jpg
Magneto-ARTFX+-Kotobukiya-X-Men-Statue-January-2016-e1435808846595.jpg
Marvel-NOW-X-Men-Kotobukiya-Magneto-Statue-ARTFX+-e1435808806850.jpg

I think Magneto looks like the best Art FX+ figure Koto has done so far.

I'm waiting to see Wolvie and Rogue to decide if I get the three.

So far Emma is definitely a pass, Cyclops probably too. Magik and Beast may intrigue me but most likely not.

Magneto sold me on he whole line. Especially since I don't think we're gonna be seeing a lot more xmen pieces in the. Ear future.

She looks stunning. I so wish SS or XM could give us a 1/4 version of that design

Magik is painted and ready for solicitations. She looks amazing, IMO. The best one yet. I can't wait to see Rogue.

dZ8PCe5.jpg

82USMXl.jpg

VipiuD3.jpg

Both ladies looking good....especially Magik.

I'm in the opposite boat...not a fan of how Emma turned out. She doesn't look like she does in the comics, which is unfortunate! It would've been awesome to have had something a lot closer to that. She's not bad, but she's not as spot on as the others. Just saw Magik on Facebook and she MAY sway me more into picking some of these up.

I wanted to avoid them, and I may still, but she's one I'll probably nab at the very least. Though Cyclops looks solid, and Magneto looks pretty great too. Just wish they'd gone with Cyclops' group from the comics, and not mixed them with Rogue/Wolverine...could've added Kitty and I would've loved an Eva Bell piece!

I actually saw the Avengers line-up at a comic store I visited today, and these are actually a pretty nice size! They're not huge, but they're bigger overall than I thought they were...I'll likely be in for a chunk of this line now, as I've been reading Uncanny for a couple of years now and really enjoy the characters. I do wish they'd added Eva Bell and Kitty over Rogue and Wolverine though...and I don't like Beast there at all. Those guys are like the "opposing team" to Cyclops at the moment (or they were right up until the latest event began.)

Got an email yesterday from Kotobukiya with a link to Magik's sell page. The more I see her the more I'm convinced I need her. I probably won't pic up any of the other X-Men (unless they make Colossus) but Magik is one of my favorite characters.

Got an email yesterday from Kotobukiya with a link to Magik's sell page. The more I see her the more I'm convinced I need her. I probably won't pic up any of the other X-Men (unless they make Colossus) but Magik is one of my favorite characters.

Yeah, I liked Cyc (he's my fav. X-Men) but I wasn't sure if these would look good on their own, size wise. Then I saw Emma Frost, and I still think she's lacking in overall body sculpt compared to her comic self. I missed the Magneto reveal, but he looks great. Magik really sold me too. I was a bit skeptical of her after Emma, but they nailed her, and she fits perfectly with her Uncanny self from the recent books.

I'd be happy with her, Cyc, Emma and likely Magneto (he looks really good -- but he'd be the one I'm on the fence about) and possibly Rogue, because she's always cool. That said, even Cyc, Emma and Magik would be a great trio, so I'm likely in for those three. But I agree, Magik was done great justice here! Colossus is possible down the road, as apparently Koto looks to extend this line past this initial group!

This image is really selling me on these, especially after seeing the Avengers line in person this past weekend. They're big enough that they'll have a definite presence on a shelf when placed altogether. I think I'm going to bite...Cyclops and Magik are great, with Emma being the weaker link, but I think she'll look good enough up there (good enough, always the status quo when spending money on figures! :lol) and I'm partially on the fence with Magneto. I like the character, but I don't love him...that said, the figure looks badass, and part of me thinks I'd regret not getting him.

There's way too much temptation out there these days! :lol

11850612_1166961409986920_2701071454874318310_o.jpg

I really like that Magneto figure. His costume is awesome and the pose is great. I just don't want to get sucked into buying all of these so I think I'm going to stick with Magik.

This image is really selling me on these, especially after seeing the Avengers line in person this past weekend. They're big enough that they'll have a definite presence on a shelf when placed altogether. I think I'm going to bite...Cyclops and Magik are great, with Emma being the weaker link, but I think she'll look good enough up there (good enough, always the status quo when spending money on figures! :lol) and I'm partially on the fence with Magneto. I like the character, but I don't love him...that said, the figure looks badass, and part of me thinks I'd regret not getting him.

There's way too much temptation out there these days! :lol

11850612_1166961409986920_2701071454874318310_o.jpg

I have the Avengers lineup and I totally agree, it is a nice display at a reasonable price. I personally don't like the X Men lineup as much (although the Magneto is definitely tempting).

I really like that Magneto figure. His costume is awesome and the pose is great. I just don't want to get sucked into buying all of these so I think I'm going to stick with Magik.

I'm in the same boat, but I really love the Uncanny comic, and this group is pretty awesome. I definitely won't get the entire line...I really hate Beast at the moment. He's completely against Cyclops for ridiculous reasons (though I feel that way about everyone who is, Beast is just a **** about it) and he's just not a character I want to own in this line -- though I've never been a big Beast fan either way. Wolverine will be the other one I debate on, but we'll see there. I think aside from these guys above, I'd go with Rogue if she turns out well.

But it's true, Magneto does look awesome, which is why he's so tempting. Very powerful pose. I actually ordered Cyclops and Magik before I left for work, and will likely order Magneto and Emma when I get home...mainly because of this:

I have the Avengers lineup and I totally agree, it is a nice display at a reasonable price. I personally don't like the X Men lineup as much (although the Magneto is definitely tempting).

The price is definitely reasonable. Their size is nice (which was the main reason I wasn't really on board, but after seeing them in person, they're not much smaller than Bishoujo -- sorta :lol) and their detail is there enough that from the usual display distance, it'll look like an awesome group of X-Men together.

I also really love that Koto made the bases so interchangeable. You can just place them all anywhere you please, which is a huge bonus. Even if I just get these four above, that's a really nice looking display with the four of them. Posing Magik like they did was really smart, as she teleports the group around in the comic at the moment, and she definitely gives a "centerpiece" vibe that the rest can be posed around. If they continue to add more, which I hope they do, then I'll decide on the fly from there.

Just ordered Magneto and Emma...I'm too weak. :lol It's kinda sad really! But I know this will make for a great shelf, and if the line keeps going, then at least it'll allow me to get more X-Men favourites without breaking the bank, or needing much more room!

Back