Kotobukiya: Superman For Tomorrow Art Fx

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judging from the most recent pic on the previous page, I can safely say that I don't like how his face turned out for the final product at all. I'm also glad I got a sneak-peek in time before its release over here as it prompted me to cancel my preorder until I can make a better assessment of it. Dammit dude, why can't companies ever come identically close to what they put out on the prototype for the final product? I've cancelled four preorders because of this kinda doo doo. Something's always gotta be different, and that something almost always comes out half-assed.

This hobby can be so hit or miss unless you commission a custom paint. I have been lucky with all of my statues though paint aps were very well done. Not this one as I don't have it so can't comment.

The face doesn't look all that different to me. I think the curl is the same, but from the angle of the in package pic, it blends in with the rest of the hair. I think I see a highlight of the curl too. Either way I got this po'd as well as the black Batman.

Found pics on Facebook

1459858_416140461846769_556554154_n.jpg

1476236_416140481846767_273300582_n.jpg

1476515_416140505180098_312779013_n.jpg

I think it can do with some extra lining to his eyes but it does look good. Thanks dudes

Looks good... Not at all worried considering the cheap price paid

Back