Kotobukiya: Superman For Tomorrow Art Fx

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys!

Today i received mine and i took some pictures to the box, but when i took the statue out of it, i found this:

yxpm.jpg

8x4i.jpg

wgjm.jpg

bdc3.jpg

paju.jpg

e3ak.jpg

ea7e.jpg

Last edited:
Zod was the courier that delivered this to you for the Darksied shipping company

Darkness! Sucks, but send that back son! He's not looking too bad after all. That very first production pic of him on the other page seemed weird, but these newly surfaced pics have me on the hype again.

I just saw the actual product ... while I still haven't picked up mine since I plan to pick it up once my Batman Koto comes I wanted to take a look so I did ... I don't like the face too much because the paint app is a little flat. I'm really tempted to ink the outer part of his eyes as right now they seem to blend too much with his skin. I really hope it's not going to be as bad if I display it.

Said no one ever!

:goodpost:
Its one of the best Batman statues ever made and for the price you cant go wrong!

Well I don't know I just never warmed up to it. The pose feels a bit awkward to me and the 'flow' of the cape, its shape is just too perfectly circular... Like I said never been a fan.

Yes my friend, i super glued the lower leg and let it dry all night and seems like the problem its solved :yess:!

That's awesome! Great pics also.

Back