Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found something on my doorstep.

yvupuvyg.jpg

It's legit. I have the piece and the number is written in pen. However, don't buy that statue. You have a guy here who is selling his for $310 shipped in the for sale section.

Absolutely. I'm surprised nobody has jumped on that yet. It won't be that price at the end of the year. If Colossus isn't going for less than $350 anymore, imagine what Spidey will jump to.

just wait until Venom comes out ...now that will make this piece even hard to get.

Absolutely. I'm surprised nobody has jumped on that yet. It won't be that price at the end of the year. If Colossus isn't going for less than $350 anymore, imagine what Spidey will jump to.

I bought my Spidey for around $350. Expensive, but I have no regrets after seeing it in person and given that mine was unopened. $310 is a really good price and I would have gotten it if I don't have one already.

So this might be a dumb question, but number wise does it increase the value if its a low number? Or does it just not matter?

So this might be a dumb question, but number wise does it increase the value if its a low number? Or does it just not matter?

I guess if you're OCD, which some collectors are, but no it shouldn't matter or increase the value. I always get a chuckle when I see that people make a point to call that out during a sale. I could care less. Some also like a low number, because for some reason, they like other people to know the size of their E-pee pee. A number is a number to me, dude.

Getting #1 would be pretty cool though. If it didn't have any QC issues.

It depends on how many people care about the low number and how much they are willing to pay for the low number. If more people want to obtain the low number and are willing to pay $$$ to get it, then the value increases. If people are not willing to pay for the low number (even if they say they prefer a low number), then the value won't increase because nobody will bid it up.

However, what is the cut-off for a low number? For example, most people will agree that #5 is a low number. But what about #75? Will your answer change if it's #75/150 instead of #75/1000?

Back