Kotobukiya Rulk WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of their statues sure feel like it.its a resin or something i think.

they changed the material. I got to hold one og their Marvel statues during SDCC. Pretty heavy. I have the Hulk bust and made of heavy material too.

they changed the material. I got to hold one og their Marvel statues during SDCC. Pretty heavy. I have the Hulk bust and made of heavy material too.

Sounds good then..:rock

Still looks like ca-ca. Bowen Rulk or GTFO.

(Lol...ca-ca without the hyphen is blocked. Shai is very influential around here. :rock)

Evil D.Stephen blocked dozens of my great words over the years.he's a big merde(next word to be ban).

just got mine. *yummy*

Photo0005.jpg

Photo0006.jpg

RULK just got his ass handed to him by the one and only HULK...also no more stupid HULK...banners mind is in control ... just an FYI

How is the head to neck seamline Toe...is really obvious?

not even. Its as obvious as the seams on most Sideshow change-o-head statues. You didn't get to see this at sdcc?

Yep I saw it, seam looked good. My only major gripe would be the paint seems to be a slightly diff color on the change o head compared to the body. Other than that its a cool statue...just not ready to jump on the koto train yet. Maybe with their upcoming juggy.

Yup. The paint is off but, like the seam, barely noticeable in person. I jumped on the Koto train ever since i got their Thor. Their price is right up my alley considering the quality of work on it too.

Next up ... Deadpool, son!

Don't forget Colossus *bites lower lip*

This will be my first Koto piece. I have to be honest, historically I have not been very impressed with the Koto line. I thought the Capt America and Thor had promise, but I read too many complaints for my liking regarding the paint issues. Additionally, when I saw the Thor statue in my LCS I kept thinking "$220 for that small a$$ statue"????

That being said, I do like Rulk, and the fact that the sculpt is based on Ed McGuinness' art definitely peaked my interest. Throw in the fact I found this up on e-bay for a really low price, and I figured I had to pick it up and give Koto a chance.

This will be my first Koto piece. I have to be honest, historically I have not been very impressed with the Koto line. I thought the Capt America and Thor had promise, but I read too many complaints for my liking regarding the paint issues. Additionally, when I saw the Thor statue in my LCS I kept thinking "$220 for that small a$$ statue"????

That being said, I do like Rulk, and the fact that the sculpt is based on Ed McGuinness' art definitely peaked my interest. Throw in the fact I found this up on e-bay for a really low price, and I figured I had to pick it up and give Koto a chance.

You won't be disappointed.. I like this one a lot and he's bigger than I was expecting.

you could have pre-ordered the Thor for around $150. $220 is still a good price since the Thor is going for above 300 $ now.

Back