Kotobukiya Rulk WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doesnt look bad. My only issue is that it looks TOO right off the page. As in all of the features and appendages seem distorted to represent 3-D in a 2-D format. Except...this IS a 3-D statue...so the distortion just kind looks...well distorted...

Could just be the angle though...

doesnt look bad. My only issue is that it looks TOO right off the page. As in all of the features and appendages seem distorted to represent 3-D in a 2-D format. Except...this IS a 3-D statue...so the distortion just kind looks...well distorted...

Could just be the angle though...

:confused: OK put the Spiked Eggnog down and step away from the Computer :D

Looks way too short and a little stubby in my opinion. I will stick with the Bowen Red Hulk.

This does look good, Im actually quite impressed :)

Here's another preview. Koto should be announcing more info on Rulk soon.

IMG_0153.jpg

koto, if you like mcguinness art so much for hulk ,please make a Skaar too...

STK398925.jpg

Man, this thing looks beautiful. Not a huge fan of Red Hulk so far, but he makes for some cool ass statues - that's for sure.

With exception of the movie Hulk stuff, Koto has been doing a great job with Marvel full sized statues so far IMO.

does he has the mark of Thors hammer in the face like in the comics or i'm just seeing things...:confused:

Back