Kotobukiya Marvel Bishoujo Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How awesome is this? A Binary variant!:drool

binarymiss_marvel.jpg

....ooooooh, and is that Elektra!?:thud:
kotobukiya-elektra-bishoujo-statue-1.jpg

I like the base on the Binary variant; it's slightly more "gold" as if it's being illuminated by the flames. :cool:

The rest of her ain't bad, either.

There are still a lot of iconic characters left to make (like the ones you listed), but a She-Hulk and a Mystique and a Scarlett Witch sounds like boring sculpts to me. Make them eventually, but let's do some cool sculpts next like Lilandra, Blink, Domino, or some alternate universe designs like Age of Apocalypse Jean or Savage Land Rogue

I may be in the minority but I couldn't care less about Marvel's Alternate Universe, never mind the butchering of characters. That being said any great design/sculpt is worthy.

I haven't been too impressed with any of Koto's bishoujo statues so far. Something about how the faces seem much more anime-influenced than the rest of the sculpts. I guess I'd be interested in seeing how Mystique would turn out. I also think some of Jean Grey's alternate costumes might look cool, particularly her future costume from "Here Comes Tomorrow" or her red Phoenix costume from the Age of Apocalypse sequel mini-series.

I think a Mystique would be fun, I just hope they'd put her in her white dress outfit.

A She Hulk could also be fun if they gave her a pretty cool base to show off her strength.

Shadowcat seems like someone they'd probably do soon. Storm is overdue. Mary Jane would be a good choice as well for another Spidey related release.

i might pick up sue this year at SDCC, but i really dislike the faces. Too anime like (i know koto is a japanese company but these are american characters). chins too pointy, eyes too big imo.

^ That doesn't make any sense. How can they look "too anime" when that is exactly the style they are going for?? :dunno...and what does it have to do with them being american characters??? :dunno:dunno :lol

Back