Kotobukiya Marvel Bishoujo Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lady Deadpool was supposed to be the next Bishoujo but due to the uproar from fans they decided to scrap her and do others.

I'm expecting She Hulk, Spider-Woman and Shadowcat to be the next few.

Kitty Pride is the next Bishoujo
2012-10-10190811.jpg

Not my photo.

Please help me someone, I have a hard time to decide whether buying black widow with rifle or black with a knife. With one do you prefer? The same thing with storm, black or white costume version?

Black Storm since the White one isn't even an actual or popular costume
Black Widow with rifle

:D

Do any of you know when Koto changed the scale on their Marvel bishoujo line? I know that when they started this line their first bishoujos were kinda small (the first six statues, black widow, rogue, scarlet witch, psylocke, emma frost and phoenix), and suddenly they increased the scale. I don't know if they started with Black Cat or Ms. Marvel when koto made the statues bigger. Does anyone know? Can anyone post pics of them for comparison if you own there statues?

Thank you hunnipot. I was actually leaning towards Storm (black version) and BW with rifle. I just want to be sure that I make right decision.

No prob! :) I think you should def get those two...

Do any of you know when Koto changed the scale on their Marvel bishoujo line? I know that when they started this line their first bishoujos were kinda small (the first six statues, black widow, rogue, scarlet witch, psylocke, emma frost and phoenix), and suddenly they increased the scale. I don't know if they started with Black Cat or Ms. Marvel when koto made the statues bigger. Does anyone know? Can anyone post pics of them for comparison if you own there statues?

I believe the first big statue was Black Cat. Don't have any photos but I'm about 95% sure.

Since they went ahead and re-did Black Widow I am sure we'll see the smaller releases done in the new scale too.

No prob! :) I think you should def get those two...

I believe the first big statue was Black Cat. Don't have any photos but I'm about 95% sure.

Since they went ahead and re-did Black Widow I am sure we'll see the smaller releases done in the new scale too.

Perfect! Thanks again.:wink1:

i really don't have those bishoujo statues, but i gotta say that kitty pryde one does look real'y nice and really well done. if the scales were bigger, it might be more of a buy, but for the scale it seems those are in i dunno.

I saw Kitty last night on Koto's FB page. She looks fantastic! And I'm even more impressed by the sheer amount of detail on Lockheed!!! I'd pay money just a large scale version of that!!!!

Back