Kotobukiya Marvel Bishoujo Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So starting with Black Cat they are upping the scale to 1:7.

Black Cat images can be found here... (she looks very young compared to the others, also needs bigger boobs... lol)
https://statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=109300

I'm surprised at the way the Black Cat turned out. She looks way too young to capture her in this format. But i suppose it still falls until "cute"

Kotobukiya Marvel x Bishoujo Emma Frost Statue

Just added Emma Frost to the Cool Toy Review Photo Archive

09.jpg

Havok, these are tinier than the new DC ones right? Can you take a pic of her next to Batgirl?

Hey hunni. :wave

Yeah the DC ladies are one scale larger at 1/7 scale and the Marvel ladies are 1/8 scale. If I'm not mistaken though I think all the Marvel ladies after Emma Frost are going to be 1/7 scale like the DC ones. Don't quote me on that though cause I'm not 100% sure. I have my Batgirl displayed with my Emma, Rogue, Phoenix and Psylocke and I think they look great together even with the scale difference, which doesn't look that big in person honestly.

Here's a picture someone posted over at Statue Forum of Batgirl next to Emma and others in the Marvel line.

5357893716_cb4e3f2536_b.jpg

Last edited:
thx for the pic Havok. :D

I hope the Marvel ladies get a size upgrade too, but I think that may make people who collected the line previously a bit upset? Can't wait to see the Jean Grey sculpt. Not feeling that Invisible Woman at all.

No problem. :)

Yeah I'm gonna be skipping the Invisible Woman and Black Cat, I don't really care for either of them. I'm looking forward to seeing Jean Grey also.

I ordered this the other day from TexasToyZ from EBay. It's not a long video, since this figure been out for a while. She's right at home next to the Arkham Asylum figures from DC Direct. :)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9JHAzXMw9Fo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5575274428_9a0b06b868_z.jpg

5574690337_c05382e220_z.jpg

Last edited:
Is that the reissue? I think those are shipping this month... gonna have to pick her up, but it sucks she wont be in scale with the new Jean coming out :(

I'm normally over stuff like this, but after I got Rogue, I was annoyed that the $60 you spent got you a pretty tiny statue. I did see the new Batgirl, who I'm happy to see is bigger and costs about the same.

Is there new stuff coming in that scale? Maybe I ought to look back into these figures again.

I'm normally over stuff like this, but after I got Rogue, I was annoyed that the $60 you spent got you a pretty tiny statue. I did see the new Batgirl, who I'm happy to see is bigger and costs about the same.

Is there new stuff coming in that scale? Maybe I ought to look back into these figures again.

Well, there's Ms. Marvel and Invisible Woman but I'm not quite sure if they made any change with the Marvel Bishoujo line, scale-wise.

kotobukiya_invisiblewoman01.jpg

detail.jpg

Back