Kotobukiya "Joker: The Killing Joke" ARTFX Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely love the Joker component, but it would be a lot better, aesthetically, IMO, without the weird S&M midget baby cherub.

Here's hoping. If that's the case, it'd be a definite buy . Ugly little ****er, isn't he?

I'm just going by the Red Deadpool piece that had all the items on the base removable...no matter what it is one of the best Jokers ever made...period

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

Who would ever thought Koto would make maybe the best Joker ever...bless em

Last edited:
Best joker ever is the PF.

Personally I find the PF to be a bit on the underwhelming side, but I guess that just must be me. The pose could be a lot better and just something about it feels like a missed opportunity to me. The Kotobukiya one may be playing it by the book, but it does so masterfully. This is going to be an awesome piece.

Will buy this statue and he will be taking a picture of:
0912_dcc_hq.jpg

I can't wait to post both these statues on my cubicle. Joker taking a pic of quinn.

I will be doing the same. This Joker will be taking pics of my entire Harley collection :wink1:

Personally I find the PF to be a bit on the underwhelming side, but I guess that just must be me. The pose could be a lot better and just something about it feels like a missed opportunity to me. The Kotobukiya one may be playing it by the book, but it does so masterfully. This is going to be an awesome piece.

Interesting, have you seen the PF in person ?

Back