Kotobukiya Jim Lee Batman revisted in black!!! 1/6 scale!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the blue one I have (from it's original release). But I'll be getting the black version and swapping it with the blue one that's on display right now. But I'll be hanging on to the blue one.

Is the gray on the blue version darker than the gray on the black version? Or is that an effect of the contrast?

I am a little confuse here. This the third release right? If the original is blue boot/glove on grey suit; and this third release that's black boot/glove on grey suit; then what's the second release?

I am sure mine's first or is it second, lol. Its blue on grey suit.

I believe there are only 2 versions - koto just rereleased the first version a while back.

statue-dc-batmanministatue.jpg

Still love this statue as well. Got the first Kotobukiya Batman release. I prefer the blue/gray combo

A website from UK. So what do you think, worth spending $124 on the batman ARTFX?

Well I don't collect koto I only have Sideshow and HT. But by judging based on the pics I would say it's worth it, $124 is pretty cheap compare to sideshow PF but then again this is 1:6 scale which I am not too excited.

I personally like the sculpt i think this is one of the best batman statues ever, I am tempted to get one myself especially if the price is $124. I believe the price is $150 in the U.S.

I am a little confuse here. This the third release right? If the original is blue boot/glove on grey suit; and this third release that's black boot/glove on grey suit; then what's the second release?

I am sure mine's first or is it second, lol. Its blue on grey suit.

Three versions...(1) the original with the blue cape & very dark gray shirt & pants w/ basically black boots & shorts, (2) first repaint released within the last two years with more pronounced gray suit with blue boots & shorts, and now this (3) black & gray suit.

(1)
kotobatman1.jpg

(2)
4230_a_full.jpg

(3)
KOT10852.jpg

Last edited:
Three versions...(1) the original with the blue cape & very dark gray shirt & pants w/ basically black boots & shorts, (2) first repaint released within the last two years with more pronounced gray suit with blue boots & shorts, and now this (3) black & gray suit.

(1)
kotobatman1.jpg

(2)
4230_a_full.jpg

(3)
KOT10852.jpg

Thx Karnis. I am still not sure which version I have now. As I packed it for storage. Pretty sure its the second one.

Does anyone own the supposed version which has blue pants/blue boots - I have never seen one and when you do a google images search no pics come up of it in hand?

If you do please can you post some decent pics.

I got mine well after it came out and made the purchase based upon the proto pics which clearly show complete blue detail however, mine has the black pants/blackish and blueish boots. I was a little disapointed but seeing as I can't find anyone who has a completely blue version in hand I just took it that they changed the proto.

Back