Kotobukiya Jim Lee Batman revisted in black!!! 1/6 scale!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but sometimes BBTS just lists an item, then they adjust their prices later.

Nice piece, but I'll wait for a P.F. from Sideshow.

I was fortunate enough to get the original blue for $99.99 a month ago through my somewhat LCS. This version is nice but redundant. Waiting for the Comiquette, PF, and/or LSF.

This is a great looking piece. It looks even better in black. The black and grey costume is the only one I'd be interested in. However, since the statue is still being made out of PVC, it will be a pass for me. Not interested in plastic statues. I'll wait for an SSC FS Batman.

Really? Then I will pass on this one too. Not a fan of plastic statues. Hope SSC release their Bats.

Wow, the price of it has gone up by 50%? :eek I remember paying only $100 the original version. It is though, one of the best Batman sculpted to date regardless if it a PVC or polystone version. I have mine displayed with the Catwoman.

I like the blue look better, the same as the DC Direct one with him standing on the gargoyle (Hush series) they also made the mini statues and I also got both and I like the blue one more.

Gonna give this one a miss, if the rumours are true and SS PF is due soon then I cant wack £80 on this as well

FYI It's up for pre order on Forbidden Planet for fellow UK collectors :)

Best Batman statue so far IMHO. I don't like the blank and grey as much as the blue, but sorely tempted...

And yes, if you can get the Catwoman they go great together

DSCF2634.jpg

Are the pants on the original meant to be blue? Mine are more charcoal color but the pic a few posts up they look blue.

What is PVC? Is it the same materials that kotobukiya used when made the Arkham City statue from the Collector Editon?

Back