Kotobukiya Iron Man Movie Statue *Pics*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from statue forum:

IM_01.jpg

IM_02.jpg

IMG_5594.jpg

it looks HOT :D ........ Maybe Will Get One After All......

I dont think the hot toys figure will have paint as nice as this statue.

The whole problem with the HT figure is just that, it is a figure. It's not going to have as good proportions as a statue can because sometimes they need to sacrifice that stuff for the posability.

IMO the statue wins.

Here's a shot of the Koto and HT Iron Man side by side

IronMan.jpg

Pretty similar IMO. Both well done. But the fact that Koto's is a statue wins it for Koto.

Ht Iron man's torso looks much too long. shoulder armor too big... ?

Gosh, I wish the Hot Toys one is planted in a permanent base like Koto :( I'm not too keen about it being flexible toy instead of a statue. What to do with my HT order...what to do...

HT for the win. Stark HS/poseability/lights/open flaps in back etc. The koto is very nice though.

HT for the win. Stark HS/poseability/lights/open flaps in back etc. The koto is very nice though.

Yeah, there are so many display options. I am envisioning the Mark I, II, and III standing behind a custom Tony Stark in a business suit.

Here's a shot of the Koto and HT Iron Man side by side

IronMan.jpg

Pretty similar IMO. Both well done. But the fact that Koto's is a statue wins it for Koto.

It's a matter of taste of course. But just on looks alone, I like the HT figure more. The lights are a push (both are about the same) and the HT is posable, so that makes the HT figure hands down better. In my opinion. :D

It's a matter of taste of course. But just on looks alone, I like the HT figure more. The lights are a push (both are about the same) and the HT is posable, so that makes the HT figure hands down better. In my opinion. :D

It will be better to compare them when someone has production pieces in hand for both.

Some people just don't like dolls so it's Koto for them.

Back