Kotobukiya Iron Man Movie Statue *Pics*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RattleRat

Freaked Out
Reaction score
The long wait is over...

I finally got my hands on this so-called limited edition statue with the edition size of 7000!!!!! Geez.

Anyway, enjoy the pics :)

DSCN0134.jpg

DSCN0136.jpg

DSCN0137.jpg

DSCN0138.jpg

DSCN0141.jpg

DSCN0142.jpg

DSCN0145.jpg

DSCN0147.jpg

DSCN0148.jpg

Last edited:
loving the light up. how much did it cost ya if you don't mind me asking.

Not to bash your haul, but I have to say that I'm not too impressed. Looks like I made the right call with going with the HT fig. Of course its hard to see the detail because of the lighting, but the fact that the HT has so many more display options, the decision is easy.

not bad, question is how much do you like it??? as posted already the HT alternative is a little cheaper, poseable,lights up, and the flaps can be positioned.

I like (and will be buying)both of them, only two points btw. The koto lights up as well and as soon as they ship it will be significantly cheaper then the HT version.

true ,but ht IS better, and i think i will be getting both too! oh and 3 pionts :D

..what is the material made of for the koto statue? Resin? If so, thos comparing it to the HT toys, seems like comparing farts to flowers...one is obviously a 'statue'...while the other is an action fig/toy...

The toy/action fig is a better representation of the character...thats why this has come into question. Not to mention they are roughly the same scale.

One thing that's bugged me about the HT version is that his chest is more protruded on it. The same is not true for the Mark II HT.

Back