Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Wonder Girl, pg 34)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Huntress pg 9)

Bought my Harley last week :yess: Koto really knocked it outta the park, the compartment in the base for the switch-out portrait is a fantastic idea. Bring on Power Girl!

Bought my Harley last week :yess: Koto really knocked it outta the park, the compartment in the base for the switch-out portrait is a fantastic idea. Bring on Power Girl![/URL]

looks great - mine is on its way. cant wait:impatient:

img7211h.jpg

click my sig and watch the short vid I made. I'm very happy with this little statue. Details are amazing.

yti2m2y1mjrhyzg1mmq3mzbjmtezmjbmota5nwfiy2y.jpg

Why are the prices for the Catwoman Bishoujo on eBay between $230-$500? Good god.

Just keep an eye out for a deal on there. If you look at completed sales, she sells for as low as $80. If I'm correct, she was the first DC Bishouojo and is very hard to come by.

I've been putting off getting her as these were holding their price for quite some time. Thought I didn't need to worry too much. Oops.
Guess I should get Wonder Woman now to avoid this happening again. I've had Supergirl almost since she released. Those are the only three I want.

P.S. Who is the artist of your sig pic?

First DC Bishoujo was Batgirl and Catwoman was second the last Catwoman i sold on E-Bay went for over £200. I could not believe they had gotten that rare. I would expect Kotobukiya to come out with a Jim Balent style Catwoman but they will definitly do another. You only have to look at how many Black Widows are out.

To those who already have the Huntress. Is the rod really that easy to break?

The rod feels solid enough to me. You would have to put some decent force on it and actually be trying to break it to do so.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

That's what she said.

the rod separates into two pieces to insert in gripping hands. Inserting the pin part of the rod into the hands is tricky. you could break the pin that holds the rod together.

To those who already have the Huntress. Is the rod really that easy to break?

the rod separates into two pieces to insert in gripping hands. Inserting the pin part of the rod into the hands is tricky. you could break the pin that holds the rod together.

That's what I heard. Any tips on how to avoid breaking the pin? Can't wait to get mine next month. :)

That's what I heard. Any tips on how to avoid breaking the pin? Can't wait to get mine next month. :)

Insert the other end of the rod first. Push it as far down as it will go then attach the end with the pin and slide it into place.

Got it. Thanks man.

No we meant the whole statue and the rod could have been packed as one piece

It is in the box as one piece but to get it into her hands it needs to be seperated.

Back