Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Wonder Girl, pg 34)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Black Canary pg 14)

No words for now and we have yet to see the "other" exclusives for this year. My guess (and hoping) is that this would be a "convention" exclusive as Koto usually unveils the "SDCC" exclusive last. :pray:

So what's the difference between coNvention ex and sdcc ex? Sorry I never been to sdcc so I have no clue.

I've never been to any SDCC events too but I believe the SDCC ex are the more limited ones having a lower ES and are exclusively sold at SDCC events. While the "convention" ones are the more common ones (ES of 1500-2000) and can be found at different toy conventions around the world.

I've never been to any SDCC events too but I believe the SDCC ex are the more limited ones having a lower ES and are exclusively sold at SDCC events. While the "convention" ones are the more common ones (ES of 1500-2000) and can be found at different toy conventions around the world.

Thanks ok I understand now. I've been so caught up in SS that I know not much about the koto stuff. Does anyone know if this Harley is a convention ex or sdcc ex?

Has anyone ordered directly from Koto's website before? If yes, then how is their packaging? Did the item(s) arrived safely or did damages occur?

Thanks in advance.

The SDCC Limited+Exclusive Harley went up for pre-order today (a few hours ago).

https://store.kotous.com/

Has anyone ordered directly from Koto's website before? If yes, then how is their packaging? Did the item(s) arrived safely or did damages occur?

Thanks in advance.

This will be my first time ordering directly from them but I've heard that they package things well. The only option they gave me for my order was Fedex (if that makes any difference).

However, I've heard their customer service is lacking; the best way to get ahold of them, apparently, is via FB.

I ordered from there store once and I honestly have no recollection of their packaging if that tells you anything.

I ordered the Harley today! Took me 51 mins to get through. It was so much fun! I don't have to worry about SS cs. This one will be in my collection! I will open mine so the box I don't care what condition it's in. Feels good to not have to worry about not having be scare at time of opening the box for breakage. Time to relax. Ahhhh...

I ordered the Harley today! Took me 51 mins to get through. It was so much fun! I don't have to worry about SS cs. This one will be in my collection! I will open mine so the box I don't care what condition it's in. Feels good to not have to worry about not having be scare at time of opening the box for breakage. Time to relax. Ahhhh...

When it comes to koto's bishoujo I am a MIB collector. All of my bishoujos are mint ad never been opened before. That why it's important to me that the window box has to be in good condition.

Congratulations to those who ordered. I just hope I can do the same too and just order directly from Koto. :(

Have you seen on evilbay how much HQ ex is going for? There are ridiculus prices out there.

Yep, 120 was the best price I saw. :slap :cuckoo: Not getting from ebay anyway. If the ES of this fig is at 1500-2000 then chances are our local hobby stores will have it. :pray:

Zatanna or Batwoman, those are the two I would want next.

Preferably Batwoman.

Have you seen on evilbay how much HQ ex is going for? There are ridiculus prices out there.

:lol they listed it at that but no one will buy it.the prices will come back to retail soon on the bay when it floods.

:lol they listed it at that but no one will buy it.the prices will come back to retail soon on the bay when it floods.

Not to get people fired up, but this is a fact. The price always comes down on high ES. Bats Ex is going for a reasonable $500 now on ebay (that isn't to say these aren't great looking statues that we all want to own one way or another).

Preview of Armored Wonder Woman. :dance

1006228_680193728663693_568629258_n.jpg

Preview of Armored Wonder Woman. :dance

1006228_680193728663693_568629258_n.jpg

Nice where did the armor come from? Did she have this in the comics? Weird how the current WW is still all over the market then another one comes out so fast before all the missing characters. Ilike the older one better right now because that one looks like a stronger pose for WW.

i really love this control art! hopefully we see the sculpt next week and it's beautiful :)

Ehhh... I would've preferred a new character...

That's not armored WW either.

Last edited:

Unecessary IMO. It's also like a DC version of the Jean Grey bishoujo.

Back