Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Wonder Girl, pg 34)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Huntress pg 9)

They are spectacular and i'd be hard pressed to pick my favourite of the pieces I have, but the Wonder Woman would be it. just amazing.

I love the DC line of bishoujos. They are just spectacular. Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Huntress and Power Girl are just amazing. It's really some of the Marvel line that is sometimes lacking.

I'd love to see a Zatanna, Black Canary, She Hulk and Spider-Woman.

They are spectacular and i'd be hard pressed to pick my favourite of the pieces I have, but the Wonder Woman would be it. just amazing.

Of the ones I currently own, my favorite is Poison Ivy. But, I just love how they did Power Girl, so she may be closely tied with Ivy whenever she comes out.

The DC line has been so much stronger than the Marvel one. I guess DC is more strict on what they will approve?

Here's a neat little look at a feature Harley Quinn will have:
544568_500439229972478_473055639_n.jpg

As an added bonus our upcoming Harley Quinn Bishoujo statue will now include two interchangeable portraits (flesh tone and white paint) that can be seamlessly attached via an embedded magnet. Additionally the faceplate not being used can be placed in a storage compartment under the base.

I can't wait until Zatanna.

I just picked up Ivy yesterday at a locale show. I had Quinn on order so I wanted Ivy to go with with her. Does anybody else starting to feel that the Quinn/ Ivy paring is necessary? I am starting to feel like they are companion pieces (just in general regardless of collectable) I love both characters so it's ok for me.

I know in Gotham City Sirens they gave one quick but blunt reference to the the two of them sharing something a little more but that was pre New 52 so who knows where they stand today.

The statute it's self is very nice and looks great! I love the plants detail and the skin tone of Ivy herself looks perfect. She looks way better then the $60 price tag would suggest. It is really nice to get a excellent looking collectable at reasonable prices.

I just picked up Ivy yesterday at a locale show. I had Quinn on order so I wanted Ivy to go with with her. Does anybody else starting to feel that the Quinn/ Ivy paring is necessary? I am starting to feel like they are companion pieces (just in general regardless of collectable) I love both characters so it's ok for me.

I know in Gotham City Sirens they gave one quick but blunt reference to the the two of them sharing something a little more but that was pre New 52 so who knows where they stand today.

The statute it's self is very nice and looks great! I love the plants detail and the skin tone of Ivy herself looks perfect. She looks way better then the $60 price tag would suggest. It is really nice to get a excellent looking collectable at reasonable prices.

I totally know what you mean. I think they go great together.

i was checking the ebay for the current rate on older pieces, and the rogue and catwoman , pyslocke too are selling really high, theres a seller asking 700$ soemthing for catwoman i think
pleasant surprise as i collected one version of everything that has come out so far .

Must be somewhere not in the US! $700 for PVC is unheard of:dunno

i was checking the ebay for the current rate on older pieces, and the rogue and catwoman , pyslocke too are selling really high, theres a seller asking 700$ soemthing for catwoman i think
pleasant surprise as i collected one version of everything that has come out so far .

The DC line has been so much stronger than the Marvel one. I guess DC is more strict on what they will approve?

Here's a neat little look at a feature Harley Quinn will have:
544568_500439229972478_473055639_n.jpg

As an added bonus our upcoming Harley Quinn Bishoujo statue will now include two interchangeable portraits (flesh tone and white paint) that can be seamlessly attached via an embedded magnet. Additionally the faceplate not being used can be placed in a storage compartment under the base.

I can't wait until Zatanna.

is that a special edition with 2 heads or is it all of them? I have this figure, but have never seen the white face and i really want that.

I m getting DC line n some of the Marvels but i didnt seen col. variant in dc line yet

just placed my order for power girl and huntress... I cant wait!!

besides harley i really only want catwoman, but the prices people are asking are totally wild :p

I asked gonk from statueforum while ago about it, and he reply with this.

No reissues on Catwoman but the possibility always exists that we'll release another version of her.

let's hope to see her again someday :monkey2

I would love if they made one based on her gray costume from the 90s cartoon. A purple costume with black flowing hair would be pretty awesome too. :rock

Wow Harley, power girl and huntress is amazing! Look at the colors!

I'm seeing different releasedates on Harley - September and November, does anyone know anything solid?

Back