Kotobukiya Danger Room Wolverine 1/6 Fine Art Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped! I love Kotos 1:6 stuff mostly. Gotta get Juggernaut still but think he's overpriced. Magneto obviously is excellent. Daredevil is real under rated. And now this Wolverine looks like another top piece in the line

Can't wait to see Koto's Black Panther get previewed. That'll be my next Koto piece if it looks good. With Sosa working on it, I'm sure it'll look great.

Some pics of my statue, guys. The paints aren't on Bowen's level, but then again not many are. I do prefer the Koto's muscular physique because that's what I grew up reading. I hope you guys enjoy the pics.

0423150243_zpsnpasisxh.jpg

0423150241_zps8atyi24h.jpg

0423150225_zps0cxae1d8.jpg

0423150222_zpsitgno5ua.jpg

0423150224_zpsb3cvywt7.jpg

0423150237_zpsbjdh8tkt.jpg

0423150219_zpskpprunsf.jpg

0423150220_zpswx4yvou5.jpg

Yup! This is a great piece! I'm glad I got this and glad I received one without issues.

All awesome pictures guys!!!

Here's a full repaint I did on him :wink1:
Awesome repaint as usual! Really makes a difference that his skin tone is differentiated from his costume.

Some pics of my statue, guys. The paints aren't on Bowen's level, but then again not many are. I do prefer the Koto's muscular physique because that's what I grew up reading. I hope you guys enjoy the pics.
Awesome Wovlie collection!

I am super happy with this piece, regardless of some minor flaws. Here is my video review of the stocky fella. Check it out!
Nice!

I'm in agreement this is a great statue with a few flaws...but am I the only one that prefers the blue Wolv? I just wish I could swap out the bases so the blue Wolv could be on a sentinel base.

Back