Kotobukiya Danger Room Wolverine 1/6 Fine Art Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE Sosa:)

Fixed that for you!:lol Seriously though, every Koto piece I love is sculpted by Erick. If Sosa ever leaves Koto, I doubt I'll enjoy their statues as much. Every Koto statue I own is sculpted by that exceptionally talented man.

Yeah he makes muscles look how they should for a comic character. Detailed and insanely ripped. Still gotta get Venom

Fixed that for you!:lol Seriously though, every Koto piece I love is sculpted by Erick. If Sosa ever leaves Koto, I doubt I'll enjoy their statues as much. Every Koto statue I own is sculpted by that exceptionally talented man.

It would be very weird to see the Fine Art line continue without Erick Sosa. Granted there are sculptors whose styles complement one another nicely - the Kucharek Bros creations go very nicely with Erick's. It would be huge boots to fill. And besides, I think Erick's the main reason we're setting ANY Fine Art statues released to begin with. If he goes, I think it means the end for that line.

Yeah, Koto pieces are always cheaper if you wait until after release. I want to wait to see how the paint apps will be. Koto seems to be hit and miss.

Agreed Tavegg....thinking about getting this as well...

I think his Venom is superb!!!

Agreed Tavegg....thinking about getting this as well...

I think his Venom is superb!!!

Yeah I've heard nothing but raving reviews on his Venom. I'd probably opt for that statue as well if his original spiderman wasn't so damn expensive now. Missed the boat on that and I still think it's one of the best spiderman statues ever done. The man has skills

It really is an excellent spidey statue. Just great energy and action, like it jumped out of a comic book page. Hopefully you can find one for a decent price one of these days man. :hi5:

Yeah I've heard nothing but raving reviews on his Venom. I'd probably opt for that statue as well if his original spiderman wasn't so damn expensive now. Missed the boat on that and I still think it's one of the best spiderman statues ever done. The man has skills

I am totally agree with you buddy. I have the Spidey and it really rocks:) And I believe that wolverine will be awesome too...

Back