Kotobukiya Danger Room Wolverine 1/6 Fine Art Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
1560493_715172305174501_10428212_n.jpg

Are they finally going to release the simple repaint of the original! After all these years of begging...Took them long enough..we have been waiting for YEARS Koto!

I got a great deal on the Wolvie and Tooth PF from a great boardie here. To do so I had to make the difficult choice to sell my Artist proof Koto Wolvie. I did so because it

A: Paid for a surprisingly big chunk for two PF's and how could I turn that down?
B: I put my faith in a brown costume Jim Lee inspired Sosa Koto version.

So having said that...

ZOMG!!!!!!

This is old news. That image was presented at Comicon. A few days ago, Kotobukiya approved Erick Sosa's new wolverine sculpt (He mentioned this on his Facebook account). it is just a matter of days until we get to see the first photos coming out.

This is old news. That image was presented at Comicon. A few days ago, Kotobukiya approved Erick Sosa's new wolverine sculpt (He mentioned this on his Facebook account). it is just a matter of days until we get to see the first photos coming out.

Heres hoping for a brown costume pic be released like the slide suggest!

That's exciting news, jpsarri. I can't wait to see what Erick has sculpted for my favorite Wolverine incarnation.

I would be very surprised if it didnt come with a mask head. I think they just went with a more detailed Logan face sculpt for a first reveal.

Back