Statue Kotobukiya Captain America ArtFX Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward in getting Cap. I wish Koto would complete the Jim Lee Justice League line with Aquaman and Martian Manhunter but I heard they already cancelled the line. :(

37542816521_9bae7b9860_b.jpg

Looking forward in getting Cap. I wish Koto would complete the Jim Lee Justice League line with Aquaman and Martian Manhunter but I heard they already cancelled the line. :(

37542816521_9bae7b9860_b.jpg

If this Jim Lee JL line was cancelled, Koto would've made an announcement on their Facebook page, right?

I haven't seen an announcement, have you?

...I'm looking forward to getting Cap as well.

I read somewhere koto answered a question if they would continue. Due to poor GL sales they are reevaluating. Didnt say cancel. So i think it will just take a lil longer. Im getting that cap only if they at least announce IM or thor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this Jim Lee JL line was cancelled, Koto would've made an announcement on their Facebook page, right?

I haven't seen an announcement, have you?

I'm assuming they already cancelled it after they didn't follow up with an upcoming release after Green Lantern. Do they usually announce when they cancel a line?

I read somewhere koto answered a question if they would continue. Due to poor GL sales they are reevaluating. Didnt say cancel. So i think it will just take a lil longer. Im getting that cap only if they at least announce IM or thor.

Don't forget the Hulk. Would be nice to have this line up for their artfx 1:6. Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Vision, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Wasp.

I'm assuming they already cancelled it after they didn't follow up with an upcoming release after Green Lantern. Do they usually announce when they cancel a line?

Yea, they would ...especially since a lot of collectors still keep asking about this Jim Lee JL line. Koto is just reevaluating, so its taking longer. They didn't cancel it tho.

I was expecting an avenger as their next 1/6 but damn ill take this. And im very surprised at the release date.

https://m.facebook.com/pg/kotobukiya/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1931306573552396

Spidey is my favorite character but I can't say I'm not a little disappointed - I was hoping for more Avengers as well as I already have a Spider-Man in my collection plus the Homecoming HT on the way (and I'm pretty sure everyone and their mother has a Spidey at this point). Regardless though it looks pretty great, even with the slightly awkward pose.

I have the ss spidey which i consider my best statue in my collection (and probably all around spidey statue) but i doubt ill skip a 1/6, fairly priced fav design spidey[emoji2]

So stoked for this announcement! I was hoping for another Avenger, too ...like Iron Man or Thor. But I’m still stoked.

The most important thing here is that Koto made an announcement about the next character in this line. Starting next year I hope to see more announcements!

And Spidey looks pretty good, too. Might have to get this.

Having mixed feelings about the swinging pose. I think a non swinging pose would be better but still getting it.

$200 for PVC. At least this 1/6 scale figure is priced relatively well compared to $800 for the 1/4 Sideshow Swamp Thing PVC statue.

If anyone's interested in the Fine Art Vision his going for $200 flat on amazon. Free shipping. It was too good for me ta pass lol.

IMG_20171214_200801.jpg

Got mine today - extremely impressed with this guy. The paint application seems far more nuanced than other recent Koto pieces I've seen and he's surprisingly hefty - solid all the way through. Overall I think this is a steal for the price point.

Congrats! That looks great!

...Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. We shall see.

He looks great next to HT Iron Man as well:
IMG_20171214_232953.jpg
IMG_20171214_233252.jpg

This was the real test for me because I know Koto has had some wonky "not-quite-1/6th" scale pieces in the past.

Back