Statue Kotobukiya Captain America ArtFX Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered... You owe me 120$ haha

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Congrats, SuperDuck!

Ha! ...statue prices are club dues. You pay those on your own like the rest of us ...and you just joined. Welcome to the club! :lol

You know what i just thought? I hope its not gonna be years till we get to at least see the whole lineup. Just saw for the JL I ordered batman in 2014 and NOW i got green lantern on the way[emoji28] not complaining. Just eager lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, can't know for sure how long it'll take to see the whole line up.

You're right ...for Kotobukiya's Jim Lee based JL ...we just need Aquaman and Martian Manhunter now, but it is taking years to complete that set.

I hope this line doesn't take too long to complete. Just in case, tho, I'm going to see how this ArtFX Avengers line matches up with the Fine Arts Avengers line. If they match well, then maybe I can have a complete set while we wait for the rest of the characters in this line to be released.

Yup! For me ill be putting this cap with the fine art black panther and vision [emoji2]

Yup! For me ill be putting this cap with the fine art black panther and vision [emoji2]

Exactly! I'll be doing the same ...putting this Cap with my Fine Art Vision, Black Panther and Hulk.

But I'm still looking forward to seeing the rest of this ArtFX line, tho. Hope they make the rest just as good as this Cap.

Couldnt resist lol
50ba4e00cc70d62ef65e7cc19b158900.png

The price is excellent for the size of these pieces. Captain looks great. The detail from the pics are pretty darn impressive.

The price is excellent for the size of these pieces. Captain looks great. The detail from the pics are pretty darn impressive.

Hell yeah man. I have their justice league. I invested and POd the avengers assemble line from sideshow but depending on my financial situation i might do this line as well lol. The good thing is they wont sell out anytime soon[emoji16]

They said it's not an Avenger line. So X-Men and Spider-Man family are possible. Maybe even Daredevil and Punisher.

They said it's not an Avenger line. So X-Men and Spider-Man family are possible. Maybe even Daredevil and Punisher.

Oh really? Seems like an odd choice if true tho. Then again I wouldn't mind some Jim lee xmen since I missed Cyclops gambit and psylock in the danger room sessions. They revealed storm as the next in the danger room sessions and punisher in the fine art line. Comjc con cant come soon enough.

A week and a half left until SDCC2017. Cant't wait either. Expecting some exciting announcements there!

Back