Statue Kotobukiya Captain America ArtFX Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not sure what the mean by "classic styling to a modern level" but im in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, this thing looks great, and I'm hoping there's a lot more to come. Preordered. This line plus Koto's Sosa line plus Sosa's own Marvel line makes it look like it's going to be a good time to be into Marvel 1/6th.

Yeah, this thing looks great, and I'm hoping there's a lot more to come. Preordered. This line plus Koto's Sosa line plus Sosa's own Marvel line makes it look like it's going to be a good time to be into Marvel 1/6th.

For sure. We can definitely expect core avengers. Whats the Sosa marvel line? I know about the xmen danger room sessions and the dine arts

For sure. We can definitely expect core avengers. Whats the Sosa marvel line? I know about the xmen danger room sessions and the dine arts

In addition to the Marvel pieces he's working on for Koto, he is apparently doing his own Marvel line with his company PrototypeZ. They're currently working on a Deadpool as far as I'm aware. I think they recently shipped a Ryu statue that looked fantastic - if they can maintain that kind of quality with Marvel pieces it's going to be very exciting. That said, they will probably be vastly more expensive than Koto's offerings.

In addition to the Marvel pieces he's working on for Koto, he is apparently doing his own Marvel line with his company PrototypeZ. They're currently working on a Deadpool as far as I'm aware. I think they recently shipped a Ryu statue that looked fantastic - if they can maintain that kind of quality with Marvel pieces it's going to be very exciting. That said, they will probably be vastly more expensive than Koto's offerings.

Aaah yes prototypeZ. That Ryu was awesome. I think 1/4 and 1/6. Will be looking out for these 1/6 thanks

Aaah yes prototypeZ. That Ryu was awesome. I think 1/4 and 1/6. Will be looking out for these 1/6 thanks

I've been waiting on Sosa's Marvel line as well. I'm really hoping to see a few reveals soon from him.

What? Display options? Well hell yeah!
c4c105625c97f471135ab56764bab8fb.png

What? Display options? Well hell yeah!
c4c105625c97f471135ab56764bab8fb.png

Pretty sweet, kind of an odd position for that right hand though. Would've been awesome if he had a WWII era rifle or sidearm in that switch out hand.

Hell yea with the switch outs!! Stoked!

Already have this on order. I have no doubt ...this is a must.

I'm in Canada, do you know where I could preorder it?

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yup ...I second that. BBTS is a great place to get collectibles.

You know what i just thought? I hope its not gonna be years till we get to at least see the whole lineup. Just saw for the JL I ordered batman in 2014 and NOW i got green lantern on the way[emoji28] not complaining. Just eager lol

Back