Kotobukiya: ARTFX Superman (Man of Steel) 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nu5a5ema.jpg

Arrived today

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Few more with my good camera. Awesome piece for the price.

jaby9e4a.jpg
uhypusu6.jpg
4ymyhe3y.jpg
gy7e6asu.jpg

I'm thinking of getting the kotobukiya dark knight rises artfx now too to display with this guy.

Wow. That looks incredible. Its plastic right?

Yes, it's a dense solid plastic. I'm very happy with it. The Cape is a thin felt. I wish the Cape were a bit darker but it doesn't take away from anything at all as is. Also the wires in there are great. You can pose the Cape any way you want. It stands straight up no problem and holds any shape you make it.

This statue absolutely kicks ***.

Ignore the crappy iPhone pic but the pose, the costume and the texture, the cape, the base... Everything is awesome. Price is decent. The only weak point is the head sculpt - well more likeliy the paint job but even it is awesome under the right lighting (not direct).

I'll probably skip the HT and keep this one. I'm in love with the dynamic pose!

Is kotobukiya doing other man of steel artfx pieces? I want a zod and Jor El to display with this. May need to go with the dc direct iconic versions but I hate the paint on the head sculpts.

I picked it up simply because it is a great statue for the money. Is it the absolute perfect likeness? No, but the pose and cape are great and for the price, you can't go wrong. I love it and agree with others that I need a Nolan Bale Batman statue to go with it.

So vj houses and dildo ships, those Kryptonians sure loved their genitalia architecture.

I guess living in a big vj makes up for natural birth being outlawed.

Is this still available anywhere for around retail? I've been seeing many sites with this selling for $300+ which is crazy how high it's value has gone. Don't want to get Wonder Woman, Batman, and Flash if I can't find Supes at a decent price. Thanks in advance!

Wait nm I just realized this is the 1/6 man of steel thread and not the 1/6 superman for tomorrow thread.

Well this guy posted the sale this morning. Not sure if you have to purchase all four or if he's willing to sell separately

Back