Kotobukiya: ARTFX Superman (Man of Steel) 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kotobukiya did an awesome job with the head sculpt, it looks just like Cavill. Definitely pre-ordering, and the price is excellent as well. For those that have ordered from them before, Do they have pretty good paint apps?

20130418_421650.jpg

20130418_421651.jpg

20130418_421652.jpg

20130418_421653.jpg

20130418_421654.jpg

20130418_421655.jpg

20130418_421656.jpg

20130418_421657.jpg

20130418_421662.jpg

Looks awesome! Damn I should've POed this last week at my LCS when I could've still gotten my discount. Would've been no more than $100 :gah: just wasnt sure about it but now...damn it :slap:lol

Looks awesome! Damn I should've POed this last week at my LCS when I could've still gotten my discount. Would've been no more than $100 :gah: just wasnt sure about it but now...damn it :slap:lol

Agreed. So far Kotobukiya has done the best job sculpting Cavill.

I like sideshow better, the PF materials look better but this pose is ok, more dynamic not necessarily better just different.

I love this statue! If I pick up any MoS it will definitely be this one. Great pose, nice sculpt, and best value for the money! And Kotobukiya will deliver on the quality too!

Although the Hot Toys figure looks really nice too and you can pose him however you want. Never bought a HT figure though so not sure about the quality?

the only thing I don't like is the cape color/material. I think it should have been a bit darker and the material texture looks like those old itchy pajamas from the 80's.

I agree with you on this one.

Does anyone know if the cape on this is poseable?

There are some photos at cooltoyreview and toyark

Not too impressed by them so I'll be passing on this

This bad boy seem to be already available in japan a guy did a review on ebay but im not able to roder it anywhere seem to be on preorder everywhere. Does anyone know where when can order this statue and where thay have it in stock?

Anyone heard anything on the US ship dates for this? I know Koto can sometimes be delayed, like with the Venom Unbound fine art statue. I have this on PO and I'm curious if no news is good news and I can expect this in the next few weeks?

There is a review from Stew on youtube now and the cape is very impressive.

[ame]https://youtu.be/3o6LpT5d5k0[/ame]

Back