Kotobukiya ARTFX+ ALIEN statues coming out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to think I was actually excited for this line...again, let down by poor quality. Some of Kotobukiya's other lines are sooooooo awesome. I was super excited to see the Dog Alien pictures...finally seemed like we would get a really good Dog Alien figure.....now, nope. Maybe they will fix the quality issues by the time they release the big chap but not wanting to complete the set makes me want none of them.

Amen...

And to think I was actually excited for this line...again, let down by poor quality. Some of Kotobukiya's other lines are sooooooo awesome. I was super excited to see the Dog Alien pictures...finally seemed like we would get a really good Dog Alien figure.....now, nope. Maybe they will fix the quality issues by the time they release the big chap but not wanting to complete the set makes me want none of them.
What about the neca dog alien? I find that figure amazing. Even the paint looks good for 20$

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

What about the neca dog alien? I find that figure amazing. Even the paint looks good for 20$

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Of course! Neca for me at this moment is the best company by fifference! Excellent customer service (randy), excellent products (big chap 1/4, queen deluxe figure), they make what people wants (marines, newt...), excellent prizes...this warrior at 80usd is a joke but it's not funny at all.
Neca will take all my money...and the rest: learn how to respect your costumers (I am very angry with hot toys and ripley...with kotobukiya I am angry also because they tries to sell us a 20 usd figure for 80usd)

learn how to respect your costumers
or-else.jpg

71476472598aaecf3fe79ac469df04bc-horrible-avengers-costumes.jpg

Of course! Neca for me at this moment is the best company by fifference! Excellent customer service (randy), excellent products (big chap 1/4, queen deluxe figure), they make what people wants (marines, newt...), excellent prizes...this warrior at 80usd is a joke but it's not funny at all.
Neca will take all my money...and the rest: learn how to respect your costumers (I am very angry with hot toys and ripley...with kotobukiya I am angry also because they tries to sell us a 20 usd figure for 80usd)

I almost picked up the Alien Queen ( blue version ) but I never pulled the trigger on it.

You know if the above figue you can move the hands up and down to change the pose ? Also it is really not a landing pose, the left hand is way too up. It is an agressive prouncing pose which literally says "Now you see me, now you are dead " :D !

You know if the above figue you can move the hands up and down to change the pose ? Also it is really not a landing pose, the left hand is way too up. It is an agressive prouncing pose which literally says "Now you see me, now you are dead " :D !

s-l1600.jpg

55316ce137adb9fd401f608dcef37027.jpg

cool_sheik_ninja_pose_by_badasssheik92-d4a7ay1.jpg

latest

selene-from-underworld.jpg

ea7789dff12957c41c60d8dd1b0725a6.jpg

definitely not a superhero pose.

it's good! it's just funny looking from the front only.
any other angle shows that it's actually crawling.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The Warrior they have on display looks like it has the same paint as we have seen from the released version, so I think that at least the '79 Xeno might be the production paint job. It looks OK, bit the paint on the head looks a bit messy.

If that's the production paint for the Dog though, it looks decent.

Looks like some paint was scraped off the Big Chap in transit. Not sure if that is the production piece or whether it's an intentional effect.

I think it's an intentional effect, that's what he suit looked like every day at the end of shooting, because the paint would scrape off and/or dissolve because of the stunts and the KY Jelly...

It's looking amazing, much better than the Aliens warrior.

Back