Kotobukiya 1:6 scale Iron Man mark 43 ArtFX statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevb0977

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_1349-640x853.jpg
IMG_1350-640x853.jpg
IMG_1352-e1423961686878-640x767.jpg
IMG_1354-e1423961718112-640x913.jpg
IMG_1348-640x853.jpg

I know it's 1/6 but how does it scale to the Hot Toys armours? I have 8 HT suits right now and wouldn't want it to be mis-sized comparatively. Anyone have a firm opinion?

Nice detail, not a fan of the pose though. Base is iffy unless the whole team has similar themed bases to go with it imo.

I know it's 1/6 but how does it scale to the Hot Toys armours? I have 8 HT suits right now and wouldn't want it to be mis-sized comparatively. Anyone have a firm opinion?

They are 12" when just standing, I think 13" including the base..., I have 3 Kotobukiya Iron Man statues & they are the same scale as Hot Toys (visually).

Well, I want this. I've really enjoyed Kotobukiya's Iron Man statues so far, and even though the pose is a bit boring, I love the armor. I just can't spend what Hot Toys wants, and since I'm not big on posing, these are perfect for me. Nice detail, nice paint (this looks to be a big improvement over Mk 42 where I thought their red was too dark). Where's the pre-order!!! I want to order this!

It's not up yet, I'm told as soon as it gets previewed on Kotobukiya's facebook page then we can expect the preorders to start..., so I'm keeping my eye on their page. :)

yeah, kinda like it.
I'm still not a big fan of the suit design, but if the price is reasonable, I might get it.
Hulk needs a friend :)

Kotobukiya's prices tend to be on the reasonable side I've usually found..., bought lots over the last 6 years anyway. :)

Back