Kotobukiya 1/10 Scale Rockman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leniak

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone's seen these pictures or if anyone is interested in this figure, but for me it is simply amazing

Rockman-Prototype-001_1269948493.jpg

Rockman-Prototype-002_1269948493.jpg

Rockman-Prototype-003_1269948493.jpg

Rockman-Prototype-004_1269948493.jpg

Source: Toyark

I almost started this thread about a fortnight ago when the pictures first appeared on TNI, but was too lazy. I was surprised that no one else was interested at the time, because this figure looks utterly amazing.

I would love to see similar figures of Samus, Link and other classic Nintendo characters. Someone did a really nice Revoltech-style Samus for Japan's Wonderfest, but people want $300!!! for her on eBay.

I almost started this thread about a fortnight ago when the pictures first appeared on TNI, but was too lazy. I was surprised that no one else was interested at the time, because this figure looks utterly amazing.

I would love to see similar figures of Samus, Link and other classic Nintendo characters. Someone did a really nice Revoltech-style Samus for Japan's Wonderfest, but people want $300!!! for her on eBay.

I agree with you. Those characters have so much potential.
I guess you refer to Dimension Diver's Samus, here are some pics of her and Megaman.

3728821421_18f2bf5c34.jpg

https://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/daibadi/archive/2009/02/02

3726170629_c65c99d2e4_o.jpg

https://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/daibadi/54294798.html

I would love to see ZX characters like these made by Atelier-Sa

3785107452_55e919fc47_b.jpg

https://tokyohunter.blogspot.com/2009/08/wonder-festival-2009-summer-atelier-sai.html

Leniak: WOW! Is Koto importing Rockman to the states? That's one of my action-figure grails right there.

I've seen those Dimension Diver figures before.. I realize that they're long sold out, but was that Tokyo Hunter the only way to get a hold of them? That Samus is so awesome. :drool

I realize that they're long sold out, but was that Tokyo Hunter the only way to get a hold of them? That Samus is so awesome. :drool

The Samus was some kind of authorised limited edition for Wonderfest-sale only. There are two at present on eBay, one $380 and the other $450. That is beyond insane for an unfinished kit of a smaller figure, not Star Wars Kubrick chase nuts but close.

Sweet figure. I'll have to keep an eye out at Hobby Link Japan, or any of my other import resources. Speaking of Rockman (Megaman), has anyone picked up this book yet? It's pretty good...

mmocw_cvr.jpg

That's great $30 cool, I think release date is on September so I prefer to wait

So 1/10 scale would make this how big?

Math is hard. :mad:

From the AmiAmi link Siona kindly provided, it reads the figure will stand approximately 130mm, which is just over 5 inches.

I just realized that this is a model kit. I hope it's fully painted and without the glossy, cheap looking plastic that was used for those old Mega Man X model kits from a long time ago. Well, as long as I'm hoping for things, I would have liked this to have been a completed figure. I have no problems putting together a model kit, but I'm lazy...

That's awesome. I know it's doubtful, but I would love Protoman/Blues, Bass and especially Snakeman. X and Zero would be must haves as well.

Back