Kotobukiya 1/10 scale art fx statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you prefer Clone Trooper or Storm Trooper

• Total voters
Sorry if this has already been answered, but why did Kotobukiya make so few of the Stormtrooper 2 packs, knowing people were going to want to buy multiples of them? I thought that was the whole point, not to make something that was exclusive, but allow people to build a small army of Stormtroopers.:dunno

Sorry if this has already been answered, but why did Kotobukiya make so few of the Stormtrooper 2 packs, knowing people were going to want to buy multiples of them? I thought that was the whole point, not to make something that was exclusive, but allow people to build a small army of Stormtroopers.:dunno

I only got 4 sets...I wanted to get at least 10 sets :( I wish they make more....they aren't technically limited are they?

Totally with you on that one, although I do like and have some 501st and Shockies.

BTW - If you want Koto Shockies, better grab them now as they are exclusives and only 1000 sets made.

Done just purchased a set of the shockies as you stated they are limited so I thought I should get a set now while they were still plentiful. As the numbers dwindle down the price goes up.

Been looking for that answer high and low. Post it here if you ever get an answer

I only got 4 sets...I wanted to get at least 10 sets :( I wish they make more....they aren't technically limited are they?

Great question
the white storm troopers are NOT a limted item. Technically koto could start cranking up production any time they wanted
From what I have read on forums there seems to be a pent up demand with everyone I talk to looking to grab 2-5 sets.
I cant say when but I would bet money they will do another release semi soon. On ebay they are already going for almost double MSRP. My guess is the msrp will go from 74.99 to 79.99 like the clone troopers. Please note this is pure speculation.

For limited edition this is what I know
2000 - 501 legion clone troops (blue) also know as vaders fist
1000 - shock clone troops (red)
I think 1000 for commander clone troops (dark blue)
blackhole storm troopers released only in Asian not sure of run size

I personally grabbed the shock (just did Friday) and 501 legion clone. I am thinking of grabbing a few more 501st. I have not gotten white clone troopers cause I really want white Storm troopers

Great question
the white storm troopers are NOT a limted item. Technically koto could start cranking up production any time they wanted
From what I have read on forums there seems to be a pent up demand with everyone I talk to looking to grab 2-5 sets.
I cant say when but I would bet money they will do another release semi soon. On ebay they are already going for almost double MSRP. My guess is the msrp will go from 74.99 to 79.99 like the clone troopers. Please note this is pure speculation.

For limited edition this is what I know
2000 - 501 legion clone troops (blue) also know as vaders fist
1000 - shock clone troops (red)
I think 1000 for commander clone troops (dark blue)
blackhole storm troopers released only in Asian not sure of run size

I personally grabbed the shock (just did Friday) and 501 legion clone. I am thinking of grabbing a few more 501st. I have not gotten white clone troopers cause I really want white Storm troopers

Thanks for the info. I've always thought they weren't limited, so hopefully your right about them producing more. Only time will tell I guess. Second market value going up can't really help Koto out, can it?

Thanks for t he info. I've always thought they weren't limited, so hopefully your right about them producing more. Only time will tell I guess. Second market value going up can't really help Koto out, can it?

Me too my only issue is instead of waiting I decided to build a republic army vs a empire army. In the end I bought
7 packs of 501st legion clone troopers
2 packs clone shock troopers
1 pack standard clone troopers
I have my own clone army

if they release storm again I think I would pick up 2 but I am heavily invested in clones.

The Stormies never hit B&N. Just Vader and Boba. I have a ton of Vader and Boba statues/ figures. I still want these all the same but will wait for a sale.

You know whats impossible to find here in the US blackhole troopers on the search and nothing looking on an englands ebay currently

i just got into these, so far i have esb fett and vader,can't wait for the jango fett that's coming out 2013 i think.

Kotobukiya just announced at SDCC that they will be making Han and Chewie, and Luke and Leia 2-packs (A New Hope versions). They are due out in 2014.

They look like they will display very well together, from the concept art they showed.

Back