Kotobukiya 1/10 scale art fx statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you prefer Clone Trooper or Storm Trooper

• Total voters
hopefully they will also release the Imperator soon, with the two Imperial Guards he would make a great display.

Would the 1/10 astromechs fit in close enough as 1/12 scale? as in the black series? anyone got a comparison?

Koto-Force-Awakens-Stormtroopers-001.jpg

A First Order Stormtrooper two-pack is coming in December. The Koto store has it up for pre-order for $84.99.

I assume we'll see various other trooper variants along with Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma in 2016. I'm crossing my fingers we get a couple 1:6 scale pieces, too.

Hi,

I recently discovered this line and would like to know if there is a checklist of all the original trilogy releases so far?

I think these would make beautiful display pieces; especially the villains like Vader, Fett, and the various troopers. As much as I love the original Star Wars films, I really don't have any collectibles minus my 1997 Power of the Force collection. These figures are just the right size and perfectly capture the look of each character with the excellent sculpts.

Does anyone know what a good place to start buying these from would be? Also, if anyone is interested in selling, please private message me.
Thank you.

You can also get them at Barns and Noble. Sigh up to their website and get %15-20% off.

And no they are bigger than the 1/12th and its noticeable.

Thank you for the replies, markecho & mechleader!

BBTS is good to see what the original MSRP for these are. B&N, huh? I didn't know they sell figures. I'll check them out too.

I recently bought the ESB Vader ArtFX and was blown away from how nice it was. I would highly recommend these to any one who's looking for a nice affordable statue.

So far, I've picked up 3 ESB Cloud City Vaders, 3 Stormtrooper 3 packs, and 1 AT-ST driver.

Next, I'd like to get ESB Boba Fett.

Back