Kool Kicks Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed out on the AJ1 bred toe. Gotta start using that snkrs app from now on.

I wouldn't hold your breath with the SNKRS app. I'd say most people hate it (assuming you haven't used it before.)

Not sure what city you live in, but I have better luck with the in-store lottos and hitting up other 'mom and pop' sites.

I had no interest in these breds, but I was shocked at the hype. That's the crazy thing about some of these AJ releases. Just when you can think you can sleep on them....they're gone.

Now, I am interested in these Taxis though. March 18th. I'm worried about getting these....I'll definitely be exhausting a few options to ensure I get the cop.

I got the all star 9 since I missed out on the AJ1 bred toe. There’s a lot of hype for the taxis. Might go for the 13 hyper royal or the bred 9 but not sure about the patent leather. Then there’s the katrina 3, he got game 13, blackout 11 and bred 5 :thud:

I got the all star 9 since I missed out on the AJ1 bred toe. There’s a lot of hype for the taxis. Might go for the 13 hyper royal or the bred 9 but not sure about the patent leather. Then there’s the katrina 3, he got game 13, blackout 11 and bred 5 :thud:

You going for the Taxis?

Those Hyper Royal 13s look really good. I'm tempted by those.

I had to keep clicking the shipping address to go to the next step. Now everything is saved so maybe it’ll work better the next time I use it.

AF1.jpg

Just picked these up..
Nikeid AF1's.

Nice one,

I enjoy the latest design shoes like "vapormax" flyknit, and will most likely buy the v2 when its launched soon,

but I also have a fondness for the old school (retro), these are a piece of sneaker history,,
updated and in a funky color (in my case), but still a little piece of nike history.

Back