Kool Kicks Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to talk with a fellow sneakerhead here. :rock

Any upcoming releases you're eyeing?

air-jordan-13-bred-2017-retro-620x435.jpg AJ 4 blk royal 6-17.jpg AJ 12 blk-wht low.jpg

And a few more on Ebay

2015-Air-Jordan-12-Flu-Game.jpg Air-Jordan-10-Retro-2015-Lady-Liberty2.jpg AJ 5 metallic.jpg

More on my list but those are what's next. My main aim to get my favorite pair of each year, so 31 pairs, then some that I'd wear like the black/white lows above. The 31 pairs I'm not going to wear. It seems like a lot of people wear their AJ's. Do you?

View attachment 325910 View attachment 325911 View attachment 325912

And a few more on Ebay

View attachment 325913 View attachment 325914 View attachment 325915

More on my list but those are what's next. My main aim to get my favorite pair of each year, so 31 pairs, then some that I'd wear like the black/white lows above. The 31 pairs I'm not going to wear. It seems like a lot of people wear their AJ's. Do you?

I've always wanted those Bred 13s - those will be mine. :lecture

The Flu Games are tight. I was lucky enough to cop a pair last year. Love them, but if you haven't checked out the French Blue 12s....those things are straight fire. Nike reserved me a pair after I got screwed over on the Masters - long story, but after getting the French's in-hand, I was blowm away. They might be my favorite 12 colorway aside from the Taxis.

The 12s and 13s are my favorite Jordans.

I've always wanted those Bred 13s - those will be mine. :lecture

The Flu Games are tight. I was lucky enough to cop a pair last year. Love them, but if you haven't checked out the French Blue 12s....those things are straight fire. Nike reserved me a pair after I got screwed over on the Masters - long story, but after getting the French's in-hand, I was blowm away. They might be my favorite 12 colorway aside from the Taxis.

The 12s and 13s are my favorite Jordans.

I've seen the French blues and I like them, but if I stick to my one pair per release year plan, I have to go with the red/black. I love the 12s/13s too. So many dead years in between my faves. My shine/all star 31's came in today and they're magnificant.

Last edited:
I've seen the French blues and I like them, but if I stick to my one pair per release year plan, I have to go with the red/black. I love the 12s/13s too. So many dead years in between my faves. My shine/all star 31's came in today and they're magnificant.

The Flus are definitely the most iconic, IMO. Can't go wrong there.

Those All-Star 31s look good. Fit well?

They all seem to run small for me. I've been buying 11.5 but now I'm buying 12's.

Good to know. I typically wear 10.5-11. I just stay with 11 - also gives me enough room to wear Sneaker Shields comfortably too.

The AJ 9 Retro wht/blk/red restocked today. I was lucky enough to see a tweet on it and got it. Lucky because they're almost gone or gone by now.

got em AJ9 wht-blk-red.jpg

I also got the Bred XXX's and Black/Vivid Green XIV's

air-jordan-14-vivid-green.jpgXXX blk-red.JPG

I have ZERO interest in the Cements. I know I'm one of the few.

I may go for the Big Bang Foams tomorrow (I won't hold my breath though.).

BUT, I also read yesterday that the Taxi's are dropping again in March!!! So may just save for those instead.

BR, it's eerie how similar our tastes are....

We collect Marvel, Power Rangers....and shoes.

That automatically makes us borderline friend territory and I don't even know you. :lol

I couldn’t get an order though Eastbay, Footlock or Finishline. I got an order through Footaction but they didn’t send an email confirm and the order doesn’t show up on my account. My card was charged though so I dunno.

Back