Kong pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re

Rumor:
WETA made a "mistake" on the listing of the SRP of the Kong stuff, so now all of the Kong prices will go up. Word is the Kong vs. T-Rex statue will go up $100.
>:

Anyone have any details?

Re: Re

WETA made a "mistake" on the listing of the SRP of the Kong stuff, so now all of the Kong prices will go up. Word is the Kong vs. T-Rex statue will go up $100.

The MSRP of the Kong v. Rex statue is up to $495 after being $350 previously. I had one on order for $260 shipped prior to the price increase, but after it went up I'm waiting to see the film before I buy anything from it.

It was worth the risk at $260, but I could end up with a doorstop if I don't like the film (which is possible since I didn't like the trailer at all).

See the previous thread I started about this topic from a month ago here:

p078.ezboard.com/fsidesho...2156.topic

Yeah, its a very cool piece but a lot of things will have to fall into place for me to grab it.

Actually my two favorite pieces so far are: KONG BURSTS THROUGH (shown next to that Tower Exclusive actually) and the "SK.I.N."s - Skull Island Indigenous Natives - two of em in one statue: what looks like a warrior and the creepy lil girl that is seen in the trailer.

The others are fantastic too but I really appreciate what these two pieces tell of the story.

Back