Kojun Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So let me get this straight, in order to get the perfect maul, I'm gonna need a callous head sculpt, a medicom body and clothes, and a SS belt and lightsaber?

Is it possible to use a HT body with the medicom clothes?

You probably dont need the medi clothes if you are going for HT body and Callous head. SS clothing will work just fine. But you should look into getting better boots.

Personally, if you dont want to build one, I would nominate the Medi Maul, much to the general disagreement on this particular board. But lets not discuss that please. With a little stuffing of the chest, he's pretty good.

Oh and for the moving eyes, the Callous head just opens in half i believe.

Thanks for the info, MM.

I think from the info I just got, I should just get the medicom one. I can't be bothered with putting pieces together. How much does callous charge for one head, if he's still selling, that is.

Btw, what bout darth vader? Which would be the perfect 1/6 vader? So far I know there's 2 medicom ones: old and young anakin sculpt and the upcoming SS ones?

You probably dont need the medi clothes if you are going for HT body and Callous head. SS clothing will work just fine. But you should look into getting better boots.

Personally, if you dont want to build one, I would nominate the Medi Maul, much to the general disagreement on this particular board. But lets not discuss that please. With a little stuffing of the chest, he's pretty good.

Oh and for the moving eyes, the Callous head just opens in half i believe.

^^found one on the OSW forums. he's also made a really impressive Saesee Tinn figure.
r0s2af.jpg

jkh8hz.jpg

^^found one on the OSW forums. he's also made a really impressive Saesee Tinn figure.
r0s2af.jpg

jkh8hz.jpg

those are made by c-phan = callous...he's freak's member too...those jedi are so terrific...
hm..callous made darth maul before medi..and now u just have to choose what maul do u want to get....and ss,medi,custom (callous head is good option )...and use the leather boots for him....

Last edited:
those are made by c-phan = callous...he's freak's member too...those jedi are so terrific...
hm..callous made darth maul before medi..and now u just have to choose what maul do u want to get....and ss,medi,custom (callous head is good option )...and use the leather boots for him....

Oh I didn't realize that... explains why his figures are so damn awesome :lol

cool. anyone know where we can find some more of those headsculpts or if the is willing to do a run on them???

I'm thinking about selling my Callous Maul head in a custom kit with SSC clothes & accessories. Keep an eye out on the FS/Trade thread! *mine isn't the moving eye version (but honestly I think this one looks better).

maulhead.jpg

Here he is with a medi buff body (would look better on a regular)

maulvader.jpg

And here is Callous's shirtless Maul (which I don't have, but wanted very badly when i was into the 1/6 deal!)

maultattoo1.jpg

Which one did you get? And could you post kojun's here? Thanks bro venom. Too bad we didn't get to meet each other at the TF.

PM me with pics and price, mate. Might be interested. Is yours the same height as HT's TT?

I'm thinking about selling my Callous Maul head in a custom kit with SSC clothes & accessories. Keep an eye out on the FS/Trade thread! *mine isn't the moving eye version (but honestly I think this one looks better).

maulhead.jpg

Here he is with a medi buff body (would look better on a regular)

maulvader.jpg

And here is Callous's shirtless Maul (which I don't have, but wanted very badly when i was into the 1/6 deal!)

maultattoo1.jpg

Callous looks pretty darn close to Maul and Medicom as well but, this "Kojun" no way..and his Jack Sparrow is sheet IMO, sure its got a realistic look but, looks nothing like Johnny Depp at all..if he did that Anakin Ep3 then..well, that was pretty good work.

I painted up one of those Trebors. It was a really cool one to paint up.

I think c-phan and callous are two different people. Callous is the sculptor and c-phan is the one who crafted the rest of the custom. And the Trebor sculpt is great. I won it and small studios did a great paint job on it.

I think c-phan and callous are two different people. Callous is the sculptor and c-phan is the one who crafted the rest of the custom. And the Trebor sculpt is great. I won it and small studios did a great paint job on it.

Did you ever finish it. I would love to see pics!

That Callous head is awesome!!! He should do a run of them :rock

He did a small run of these a long time ago, that's how I got this one (can't remember how many, I think it was somewhere between 10 and 20). Such an awesome piece of work. The detail is just incredible!

PM me with pics and price, mate. Might be interested. Is yours the same height as HT's TT?

No height with mine, cause no body is there. Just the head, clothes, accessories, etc... I'll get you some info when I figure out a price and such.

Back