Kojima Remaking MGS 1 in Fox Engine!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MGS1-Snake-Kneeling.jpg

Personally I think it would be amazing if this happened. It doesn't change anything the original game at all. So if you don't like it, why does it matter? This is awesome, awesome, AWESOME news for me personally. I really hope this happens soon. :)

While i loved MGS it's hard to play because the gameplay feels so restrictive compared to modern MGS games.

This will hopefully be like a HD remake but better,

Hope it keeps the voiceacting, soundtrack and mission layout and justs gives it a facelift of graphics and gameplay mechanics

While i loved MGS it's hard to play because the gameplay feels so restrictive compared to modern MGS games.

This will hopefully be like a HD remake but better,

Hope it keeps the voiceacting, soundtrack and mission layout and justs gives it a facelift of graphics and gameplay mechanics

Knowing Kojima, that's just wishful thinking. Any remake of MGS 1 will have to account for the "updated" story lines and whatever retcons are set in place from Peace Walker and MGS V. KojiPro will probably have to redo everything from scratch.

MGS 1 was the forefather of cinematic video games. Like fine wine, it should just be left alone and appreciated for what it is. It doesn't need to be "improved" in any way.

Back