kojima productions x 3A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. I like the size actually, if the scale is what it appears to be. While the paint scheme is very nice and certainly practical on a production Rex, I still prefer the battleship grey of the concept model featured in the MGS games. Perhaps an EX version? Anyhow, great pics and I'll keep my eyes peeled for the preorder.

Yeah I was thinking the same exact thing. As much as this looks cool with that rusty metal look, I think it would look even better with the original grey/blue scheme.

AWW SNAP! I nearly messed my pants looking at those pics. Simply awesome!

grabbed some more shots for you guys

705822353_ugUbm-X2.jpg

705822423_mQ3qE-O.jpg

705822497_vD2qN-X2.jpg

705822787_iMfKA-O.jpg

705822569_EqiYs-O.jpg

For scale:
705822867_trhmZ-X2.jpg

I don't think this is supposed to be the same REX that we saw at the end of MGS1. There might be 2 versions.

I don't know if you guys remember the GC Japanes LE of MGS TTS.
It came with an artbook in which you could see this...
metal-gear-rex.jpg

I don't think this is supposed to be the same REX that we saw at the end of MGS1. There might be 2 versions.

I don't know if you guys remember the GC Japanes LE of MGS TTS.
It came with an artbook in which you could see this...
metal-gear-rex.jpg

It is the same Rex from MGS 1, but not from the END of that game. look at the sonar dish, it's damaged, just like it is in the game twin snakes After snake shoots it with the missile launcher.

Look at the coloration. it's not painted yellow for desert combat. It's weathering and rust. oil leakage, and time.

It's Rex as we saw Rex in Metal gear solid 4 when Snake drove it.

Look at the coloration. it's not painted yellow for desert combat. It's weathering and rust. oil leakage, and time.

It's Rex as we saw Rex in Metal gear solid 4 when Snake drove it.

Yeah, I thought it was more MGS4 Rex than MGS1. Yeah, it has the damage, and is all rusted, so I assumed 4, but if you want to be super technical, it's between the events in 1 and 4 since he still has the rail gun on him, which was taken by Ocelot in 4.

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool
Must...con-tain....my-self.... I feel like i'm gonna explode!!!!! IT'S SOOOO BIG (that's what she said)....look at the Iphone!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap - another must-have piece. I'm begining to get the feeling that I am an incurable collector o.0. Ah, well worse I could (and have) been addicted too. So, any ideas on when I can fill my proverbial crack pipe with this and who the dealer (heh) may be?

Any insight yet on when they might release information about pricing/availability/release period?

This thing looks AMAZING. I agree I would prefer the gray version from MGS1, but who cares. I love it....my wallet and bank account and other bills on the other hand will not.

in case anybody cares, here is an image of (i believe kojima's personal sculpture) with the traditional colour scheme
main.php

Back