kojima productions x 3A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How Big is Rex ummmm.......

DSC03851.jpg

Omg, when I saw that pic, a little bit of wee came out! That thing's a monster, can't wait for all the details to come out! :rock

Wow thanks P!tu for posting that pic! This is THE Grail for any MGS fan. Are 3A collectibles usually expensive? Given the size of this thing, it'll probably cost us a leg!

I guess this means that my Tiger Stripe RAH is going on Ebay... and anything else I can blow. This Rex has given me a giant nerdgasm.

Last edited:
Hi, I was also at the HK show and saw the rex close up and the pics don't do it justice. the finished item will look even better.

I talked to Ash a bit about the articulation and from the sounds of it it should be pretty realistic to the game in movement and positions it can pull off....its helped by being made up of over 270 components :horror

as for pricing, there was no mention but I know that 3A do it for the love not the money so I'm sure they will try to make it as affordable as possible for people to buy............:banana I wouldn't be surprised to see a choice of colour schemes also

Its a beast...........:joy

How Big is Rex ummmm.......

DSC03851.jpg

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4pXfHLUlZf4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4pXfHLUlZf4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
OMG !! I JUST JIZZZED IN MY PANTS !
WOW ! that looks unreal.

I will have this at any cost.

Last edited:
I have to know when we can pre-order this so I can plan ahead !

Price/Order/Release- Someone on the internet knows. Find them and relay this info back here. Thnx :monkey3

Wow - he is a big 'un. I know it's probably needed for support but I hope the little square posts under the "toes" are removable - they look clunky as they are.

which square posts are you referring to ?

if memory serves I think release is early 2010 but I know they want to get the product correct so that will take priority over any rushed delivery.

The squares under what would Rex's feet. You can see it prominently in the left foot in the picture above. As it is not a part of the design from the games and Kojima's own prototype model, I assumed it was for support as this rendition of Rex is rumored to have unprecedented articulation and functionality. I'm just hoping they can be removed, if that is the case.

Well finally seeing the size of that thing, being that I mostly collect robots/mecha this is an easy choice as long as its in my price range. That thing is beautiful.

Back